chapter 33 | valley fest

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER HAS FAINTING/PASSING OUT.
===================================
Eli and I arrive at Valley Fest and immediately go to the ticket booth. We buy some tickets for each ride and once again, Eli and I argue to pay.

"Eli, no! I'm paying." I command.

"No you're not! I am." Eli argues.

"You always pay! I feel bad whenever pay, please, let me pay." I beg.

"No." Eli smirks.

"Fine then..." I mumble, while getting my wallet out.

I grab the right amount of cash from my wallet and hand it to the ticket man. I smirk up at Eli, him looking down at me confused and unsure of what to do.

"Fine. But, I'm paying for everything else." Eli states.

"Okay." I jokingly speak while widening my eyes at him.

Eli chuckles at my actions then pulls me in for a hug. I laugh as our bodies connect.

We get our tickets and immediately head over to the rides. We did all the crazy rides, slow rides, fast rides but they were all so much fun. Eli bought both of us a snow cone and a corn dog.

Time passed by and it's now 7:55. Sensei told us to meet behind the stage at 8, so Eli and I decided to head over now.

We arrive behind the stage and see all the other Cobra's already there.

"Oh my god! We've been waiting for you two for ages! Please don't tell me you've been hooking up or something." Sensei exclaims.

"No! No, we haven't been hooking up! We've been on some rides and lost track of time but, we're sorry we're late." I reply.

"Okay. Well, Sensei... what's the plan?" Miguel interrupts.

"Okay, everyone listen in..." Sensei responds.
===================================
- THIRD PERSON POV -
The crowd makes their way over to the Miyagi-Do stage, Daniel LaRusso's new dojo. Daniel, Sam and Robby stand on it, in darkness. Robby and Sam stand slightly in front of Daniel. They all get into positions and start doing their show.

Sam and Robby do in sync movements as Daniel focuses on harder moves. Everything seems as though it's like meditation, not Karate.

"Is there gonna be any fighting?" Moon questions.

"I think so..." Demetri replies, but it sounds more like a question.

Suddenly the movements get more intense and the lights shows on the three. They all use large bo sticks for more affect. The crowd gets a little bored, due to no fighting.

"Now, time for the grand finale." Daniel announces.

The crowd goes silent as Daniel brings on a tray of ice.

All of a sudden the sound system powers down and the lights become darker.

"COBRA KAI!" A loud screams shakes the show grounds.

Everyone turns around to reveal the Cobra Kai's lined up in 2 lines. Y/n stands next to Miguel in the front.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!"

The dojo jogs through the crowd and onto a bigger stage.

"Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!"

Johnny plays rock music as they make it onto the stage. The entire crowd cheers and runs over to the better performance. Miyagi-Do stands there, unsure of what to do.

All the students jog onto the stage and stand in their positions. Johnny smiles to himself, while looking between the students and Daniel.

The Cobra Kai students shout Kiai exclamations as they do moves to go a long with it. But, that was only the introduction.

"Cobras! Show them what real karate looks like!" Johnny shouts over the loud music.

All the other students exit the stage before Miguel and Y/n start fighting each other. Y/n can't hold herself up any longer, because of her injuries from earlier, and she just lets Miguel push her to the ground. He nods at her slightly, making sure she is okay. Y/n quickly stands up and stumbles off the platform. While the other Cobras are still fighting, Y/n sits down on the grass next to the stage.
===================================
- Y/NS POV -
I stumble off the stage, holding my stomach. I take a seat on a grassy patch next to the performance. No one can see me there, but I can see everyone.

I smile to myself slightly as I watch my friends beat the shit out of each other. All of them are happy and excited to be interrupting the Miyagi-Do's.

I will be honest, I was a little uncomfortable with doing this performance because I am friends with the Miyagi-Do's. But, at the same time, I haven't really seen Robby or Sam since the tournament. I've only seen Sam once, but Robby hasn't been around.

And, also, you can never change Sensei's mind.

Eli pulls Demetri up from the crowd and gives him a large wood block. Demetri closes his eyes while holding the wood away from him. Eli runs up and does a flying roundhouse kick to the wood and he breaks it in half.

Damn. He's so hot.

After a few more minutes, all the tricks have ended and the crowd is cheering out our dojo name. Everyone throws Cobra Kai shirts and merch into the audience.

Sensei steps onto the stage in front of a stacked-up concrete.

"Cobras, light it up!" Sensei orders.

Two students set the concrete on fire and it immediately forms large flames. Sensei smirks to himself before getting into a correct stance. He slams his fist down and breaks the concrete, right through the middle.

The students come back on the stage and line up in a long line across it.  The entire crowd cheers our name.

Before they can exit the stage, I quickly stand up and attempt to walk over, so I can join them. But, I feel a pain rush through my head and all of a sudden, I feel really hot. I look back up to the stage to see all of them coming down the stairs. A weird feeling flows through me and my eyes become fuzzy. Black spots appear everywhere and I find it really hard to see. I feel like I'm about to faint.

As I start to fall to the ground, I feel someone catch me but then everything goes black.
===================================
A/N:
SORRY TO LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER!!

DONT HATE ME <3