Chapter Twenty - Back Home

Obi Wan Kenobi was still unconscious by the time they arrived at the bridge of the cruiser, Anakin and Ahsoka being the only two jedi left conscious drew their lightsabers and set Obi Wan down leaning against the wall. "Chancellor take care of Obi Wan, we'll be back in a moment." Anakin said. 

With that Anakin and his wife/apprentice Ahsoka charged into the bridge their lightsabers at the ready for a battle, a battle it turned out that wouldn't come to pass, as the bridge was empty. The enemy forces including General Grievous had abandoned ship. "Ahsoka bring Chancellor and Obi Wan in now, I'll start flying this ship" Anakin said as they extinguished their blades and sheaved their lightsabers.

Anakin got down on the pilots seat as Ahsoka walked out of the bridge and over to the chancellor and Obi Wan "The ship is ours" she said and she hauled Obi Wan up onto his feet and helped him into the bridge onto a seat whilst Chancellor Palpatine ran straight into the bridge and sat down on one of the seats. 

Once Obi Wan was seated Ahsoka ran and sat down in the co pilots seat. "Can you fly one of these Master?" She asked. "Well, we'll about to find out" Anakin responded and started flying the ship down into the atmosphere of Coruscant. Then all of a sudden they were hit by massive turbulence and half the ship was detached from the rest. "Well, at least we're still flying half a ship" Ahsoka said, looking on the bright side. 

At this point Obi Wan Kenobi woke up and saw everything that was going on. "What happened?" He said. "Ah, Master, your awake, tell you once we've landed." Anakin said, not taking his eyes off the course that they're on. 

"This is Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, I'm with Commando Tano, Master Kenobi and the Chancellor, we're aboard the enemy cruiser, we're coming in hot, could use assistance." Anakin said into the commlink. 

"Good to hear your voice sir, Commando Rex and Captain Fives here, we're going to help you land" Came two very familiar voices and then the cruiser started to cool down and the landing was smoother than it would have been otherwise.  They managed to land on the run way just outside the Clone Barracks. 

"Another happy landing" Obi Wan said smiling. 

"Now care to tell me what i missed?" Kenobi asked the two jedi

"Now care to tell me what i missed?" Kenobi asked the two jedi. "Well you missed out on alot Master. Ahsoka killed Count Dooku, saving my life then we carried you to the bridge where we thought Grievous would be hiding however there was no one here what so ever" Anakin filled him in. "Ah i see, well then, lets disembark and fill in the Jedi Council" Kenobi said. 

And so the four of them left the bridge then disembarked the cruiser and jumped onto the nearest shuttle with Fives, Rex and Cody and made their way to the senate building. Where they were greeted by Masters Yoda and Mace Windu, Senator's Bail Organa and Padme Amidala  and a droid, C3P0. 

They spent the next hour filling them in on what happened, "Finally with Count Dooku dead we can put an end to the clone wars" Mace Windu stated. "Unfortunately not Master Jedi, as long as Grievous is out there the Senate is going to vote to keep the war efforts going until Grievous is captured or destroyed." Chancellor Palpatine told him. "Then find him we must" Master Yoda responded.  

After the debriefing the two of them left the senate building and hopped into their shuttle and flew to their Apartment, they disembarked the shuttle and walked hand in hand to the doors leading into their apartment from the hanger. 

At the doors Anakin stopped and turned to Ahsoka "I don't care if anyone finds out about us, my love, we're having a baby" He told her as he leant in and kissed her on the forehead then he lifted her up into his arms, bridal style and walked them ...

At the doors Anakin stopped and turned to Ahsoka "I don't care if anyone finds out about us, my love, we're having a baby" He told her as he leant in and kissed her on the forehead then he lifted her up into his arms, bridal style and walked them inside the building and walked all the way into the master bedroom. 

He laid her down on the bed

He laid her down on the bed. He smiled at her as he took his jedi robes off followed by his boots then his trousers, until all that he had on was his boxers. Ahsoka laid there staring up at her lover, smiling. "Ani, i know what you want to do, so do I, so stop stalling" She told him, smirking and removed all her clothes using the force. She was completely naked on the bed.

This made Anakin exited as he loved Ahsoka with all of his being, and seeing her naked made him feel joy and in love with her all over again, he then used the force to remove all of his clothes and joined her on the bed. He carefully climbed on top of her and kissed her softly on the lips. 

His hands rested on her sides and he used his hips to guide his cock into her tight pussy and thrusted his hard organ into her vagina. This caused Ahsoka to pull out the kiss and moan "Uhhhhh"

They spent the next hour making love to one another. Once the deed was done Ahsoka went into the bathroom to wash up and whilst she was in there she got to thinking. 

Couple minutes later she left the bathroom and walked over to her lightsabers, still naked, she picked her sabers up. Anakin watched her confused and then got up off the bed and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"What is it my love?" He asked her. "I was just thinking. Fighting the droid army and separatists, bringing peace to the galaxy is a good cause and everything, but we're going to be parents soon, i can't carry this on Ani. I'm gonna leave the Jedi Order" She told him.