☛A designer's view☚

In the following article, we have one of our designers sharing their experience and giving their pointing tips for the beginners

By Elif: (Ealrimfy on Pinterest)

Thank you for sharing your experience and time with us.

I always liked art, drawing or like doing anything creative. I tried a lottt if things just like foto or video editing, cover designs, video designs, canvas drawings, digital drawings, sewing, song mashups, writing and soo on. And because really liked doing this kind of things and cover designs are one of them I thought graphic designer is like the perfect job for me. Doing assignments but having fun doing them is like a dream. I currently do it just a hobby but I want to study graphic designer in the future. I'm on my way. And yeah I do have a lot of fun doing them.

The most important thing a beginner should focus on is the app I think. You need to know what you can do with the app you use. Trying out new things will make you discover new things and you will find a way to look your design better. And it's always good to find inspirations. Maybe a specific designer you like or a like a designing style you like. For example I have a board in pinterest where I save the beautiful designs I see and whenever I feel stuck while designing I look at them and feel inspired. It makes me even want to start over which is okay. The more you design you better will get. So design even when I have no requests just to practice.

I was asked by many if I have wattpad. Sometimes by my fans and sometimes by community holders.
To be honest I don't actually use wattpad. I mean I used to read a little bit and even write a little bit reading is not a something that really like. I like to looking at pictures, just as Mangas or webtoons👍 But designing the cover is still very fun.

Sometimes, people face criticism and can be complete, but sometimes they take it negatively and leave everything thinking, that they are not better enough.

I did not face a rude costumer before and I really hope I won't. But i met a really hard one. First of all they didn't answer all my questions I had so I wasn't really sure what to do AND every time I sent the cover they'd point out some things and would say "if you change this or that, it'll be perfect". And I did change it until they thought it was perfect. But the most important thing is that they liked the end result, this is what matters the most.

One more, one of the most common thing designers often face is palgiarism. It is a crime and legal actions can be taken against it.
I have not faced a plagiarism before but I think if I would've faced one I'd firstly tell the person to at least credit me and I don't give credits they should delete it. I they don't do both I'd just report what they posted and that's all.

In the end, I will tell you to stay out and strong. Don't let other's words effect you. Their aim is nothing to help but to slow you down. So fasten your belt and get on the wild ride towards success.

Good luck!!!!

We are really glad that Elif took some of time of her and shared all the information with us

We are really glad that Elif took some of time of her and shared all the information with us. Thank you once again, for being our audience. Hope we could help you.