😧

Once through I immediately hid. I knew it was dangerous to just walk around in the open in an au like this. The sans here is a walking killing machine though he hides it well I mean his secrets have secrets. literally!

I make myself less threatening I used transformation magic to make myself look about six years old but still having the trademark hate coming from my eye sockets. Since this sans had so many secrets I could use it against him. I could force him to take care of me by pretending to be his kid and grow like normal I could even call this place my new home though the human and the gaster of this au are going to be quite troublesome to deal with.

The gaster holds unmanageable power over the au though good thing that doesn't apply to outsiders. The human on the other hand is a nuance to put it bluntly. They do not hesitate to reset the second they get bored and this time it can't just be blamed on the ghost of chara since chara isn't a ghost in this au frisk has no idea of there existence all there actions are because for them no one else. sans has found a way to get to them though something most other aus of sans haven't figured out.

They hate being bored and find joy in anything new so sans pretends he doesn't remember intentionally boring them. His patience is unnerving and being able to interact with his and his brothers killer like he did when they first met over and over even fooling the one looking for changes is a talent most can't copy. His smarts are outstanding and his fighting abilities are out of this world all the more reason to get him on my side I guess? I just need to find a way to introduce myself without suspicion so far I have been avoiding all the cameras alphys places all over the underground. I believe the best way to do this is to wind up in a random spot by 'accident' and get them to bring me to sans and ask questions.

I teleported to the hidden lab right in front of the elevator doors I know alphys comes here to try and fix her mistake with the amalgamates so all I need is patience. After about 20-30 minutes of daydreaming alphys came out of the elevator looking forlorn. As soon as her attention was placed on me I started acting like a six year old should, innocent.

"Omg!!! H-how did y-you get h-here! Are y-your parents I-in here l-l-little one?" Alphys asked scared for two reasons one because a kid was in her secret lab and two because there parents could be here looking at all her mistakes over the years and it could be brought out to the public. Good thing I'm alone then huh alphys?

I shook my head getting rid of her initial worry but bringing a whole new one to the open.

"U-uh um who a-are your p-p-parents?" She said while picking me up.

"I don know." I said in my best impression of a baby voice.

"Hmm w-well you look a l-lot like s-sans.......omg!!!! I-I need to c-c-call undyne! S-she will b-b-be able to g-get ahold of sanses b-brother." She said rushing into the elevator.

Well that was easier than I thought. Whatever.

Time skip

I was placed on undynes kitchen counter and ever since they have been examining me.

"Are you sure this is sanses kid Alph? I mean there is no way someone would have a kid with a guy like him." Undyne said skeptical.

"Yes I'm sure! I-I ran s-s-some tests a-and they all    c-came back p-positive." Alphys said.

"Hmm well sans isn't the type to abandon his own kid. He might be lazy but he isn't that kind of guy. Maybe the mom hid it from him?" Undyne said thoughtfully.

"But w-why leave t-them in m-m-my lab then?" Alphys said skeptically.

"Maybe they knew you knew him and thought this was the best way to give them up?" Undyne asked.

"M-Maybe." Alphys said skeptically not believing it.

"S-so what do w-w-we do?" Alphys asked.

"Well we return sanses missing child. After that we will just have to see. Though I'm not too sure how well sans will do as a parent I'm sure with paps there everything will turn out fine." Undyne said then picked me up walking towards the door.

"Y-yeah o-o-ok." Alphys said then Followed after her crush.

I just sat in undynes arms enjoying the ride and how smoothly things were going.

After about 20 minutes of walking we made it to snowdin. By this point Alphys was tired and undyne looked like she only walked for two minutes. Undyne offered to carry Alphys but of course she refused we are only a few minutes away after all.

Once we got to the skeleton brothers door undyne nocked rather harshly but almost immediately papyrus opened the door.

"Oh undyne! Your already here! Good thing too because I just finished my spaghetti! Come inside! Oh doctor alphys your here too? Oh no! I didn't make a enough friendship spaghetti!" Papyrus said in dismay seemingly not noticing me in undyne arms.

"Uh sorry pap but we aren't here to hang out like normal me an alphys have something to tell you and your brother." Undyne said apologetically.

"Oh thats quite alright! I will go get sans you two can just wait in the living room then." Papyrus said then be ran away so fast it looked like he teleported. Though I know he didn't.

After a couple of minutes waiting sans and papyrus walked down the stairs though sans looked uncharacteristically tired. More so than usual for a sans.

"So what's up? And uh why do you have a skeleton kid? I didn't know you and alphys were ready to have a kid yet and frankly I thought me and paps were the only skeletons left underground." Sans said confused. Both alphys and undyne blushed profusely trying to tell him it was a misunderstanding but then papyrus chimed in and started congratulating them. It was all blown out of proportion until undyne yelled and asked them to calm down and let them explain. They were both surprised but complied anyway.

"This isn't our kid! It's sanses." Undyne said finally. I just looked at sans with my innocent facade but he was to busy gaping.

"Huh!?" Sans and papyrus said at the same time.

"H-how is that possible!" Papyrus said flabbergasted.

"Uh yeah I don't remember having a kid or being in any relationship for that matter." Sans replied.

"Well you must of how else could he exist?"  Undyne asked.

"I have no idea dyne did you two check he was really my kid before you came here?" Sans asked

"Of course we did sans who do you think we are?" Undone asked. I couldn't be bothered to follow along anymore I was too tired from all the things that had happened today or maybe I was more mentally tired either way I fell asleep a few moments later maybe they will have decided what to do with me tomorrow?