Chapter Six

Seokjin clutched his thighs as he tried to keep his body from shivering, a moan threatening to escape his mouth, as he felt the heat rise to his cheeks. His breathing became slightly haggard as he adjusted the mask to cover his face more. His legs twitching, eyes becoming glossy and the palms of his hands covered with a light layer of sweat. As he turned to Taehyung sitting next to him with a slight glare. Clearing his throat as he sat up straight, a fan making their way in front of Seokjin.

"I'm such a huge fan! I have been into BTS since your debuts! I remember..."

The fans ranting soon faded out as he tried to focus on writing his signature, hands shaky as he held the marker. Giving a quick bow and thank you as a reply to the overly excited fan. Sending her off with a wave he let out a heavy breath as he clutched Taehyung's hand under the clothed table. Once again turning towards the male, this time with a pleading look. Leaning over to speak to the male in a low voice.

"Please, I ca-can't." Seokjin spoke swallowing roughly as his mouth moistened with saliva, "I want to cu-" His sentence was cut short by Taehyung pulling his hand back with a smirk before greeting a fan. When the fan moved passed both Taehyung and Seokjin, the younger male was quick to lean over, whispering into Seokjin's ear.

"Mind your surroundings Seokjin." His voice was low and warning, despite the tone, Seokjin couldn't help it as his breath hitched, a quiet whimper escaping him as he nodded his head, turning his attention back to the fan signing. Trying to focus as much as possible. The inconveniences of the vibrator placed inside him, causing him to do everything but focus. As he signed fan's notebooks after notebooks, thoughts about how he ended up in this situation flooded his brain.

It had been earlier in the morning, and Seokjin was feeling irritated and extra bratty. As everyone around him was rushing to get ready for their fan signing. There Seokjin sat on the living room couch cackling at whatever was on the TV at the time. Not feeling in the mood to rush and get ready. His laughter was cut short by his view being blocked, Jungkook now standing in front of him a scowl on the male's face.

"Jin get up, we need to be ready by the time our manager gets here." Jungkook voiced, scowl becoming deeper as he waited for Seokjin to make a move.

"I'll get ready soon. I want to finish what I'm watching." Seokjin huffed trying to see the TV past the male. Realizing he couldn't, he huffed in frustration tossing the remote next to him in a small tantrum, still refusing to move, "I said I'd get ready soon." He whined turning his head away from Jungkook's gaze.

"I didn't say soon, I said now." Seokjin still refusing to move, watched as the younger male pinched the bridge of his nose letting out a sigh, "Seokjin I don't have time to deal with your bratty ass behavior. Get off the couch and get ready to leave." He repeated once more lips forming into a tight line. Seokjin just shrugged his shoulders leaning into the couch more, a small smirk on his face.

"Why don't you make me." The older male teased chuckling as he watched Jungkook stand there with his eyebrows furrowed, mouth still pressed tightly together, "I said I'd get ready soon, but if it's such a big deal then make me." Of course, by now the other members had overheard the ordeal, each of them groaning and rolling their eyes at Seokjin's behavior. As he always seems to choose the worst times to be bratty.

"Seokjin." This time it was Taehyung stepping in, his voice deep and authoritative. Grabbing a fist full of Seokjin's hair from behind the couch. Enticing a moan from the older male from the unsuspected attack. Taehyung tilted his head back so they were now making eye contact, "This is no time for you to be acting like a bratty bitch. Stop disobeying Jungkook, and get your ass up to get ready." Seokjin's face flushed red as Taehyung let go of his hair. Standing up he pouted out his lips crossing his arms.

"It's not my fault Jungkook is such an incompetent master." Everyone seemed to have froze, Seokjin's words hanging in the air, the male even shocking himself as he glanced over at Jungkook, the look of hurt in his eyes, before quickly being replaced with anger. Jungkook striding closer towards Seokjin. Being stopped by Taehyung as he quickly stepped between them. Jungkook and Taehyung establishing a rule of never punishing a sub while unable to control their anger and by the looks of it, Jungkook was by far in control of his anger.

"Calm down Jungkook, you know the rules." Taehyung spoke softly, pushing the male back slightly against his chest, "Let me handle this for now and when you've calmed down, you can deal with him later." Jungkook wasn't even looking at Taehyung as he spoke, finally turning his head away from Seokjin, jaw clenched. Before walking off towards his bedroom, not another word spoken towards Seokjin. Taehyung sighed running his hands through his hair, turning on his feet to look at Seokjin with a frown.

"Seokjin, get over here." The younger male spoke grabbing Seokjin by the forearm and dragging him towards one of the rooms, shutting the door, "I don't know what the fuck that was, but right now we have to get ready to leave for our fan signing. Get your ass ready and know that your punishment is coming as soon as we get home." Taehyung spoke, the power of his words leaving no room for Seokjin to argue, of course not that he would. The older male just nodded his head quickly. Taehyung walking past him not even waiting for Seokjin to give a verbal response. Confirming even more just how much Seokjin fucked up, "Get your ass ready and meet us in the car." Was the last thing Taehyung had said before shutting the door leaving Seokjin with his thoughts.

Which now brings Seokjin to his current situation, all seven of them at the fan sign, Seokjin trying to keep it together as a vibrator constantly teases him through the whole event. Of course, this wasn't his full punishment, this was more so just a small teasing issued by Taehyung. Seokjin knew his real punishment would be issued by Jungkook himself and from the way Jungkook was giving off a fake smile. The male knew he was in deep trouble when they got home.