Chapter Two: Munckinland

Once they had landed, the two left (Y/N)'s room to see where they were. (Y/N)'s went to the front door and opened it. Outside of the house was a colorful, magical land where everything was so beautiful. As she stepped outside, (Y/N) was in awe when she saw that everything was colorful. She looked around where there were flowers, a pond, tiny hatched huts, and a spiraling yellow brick walkway.

"Goose... I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore," (Y/N) said

Beside the beautiful scenery was a small town. Everything looked so small compared to her. (Y/N) put Goose down as a bubble floated down towards the two. Then a woman appeared. She wore a dark red dress with a matching headpiece almost looking like horns, red, slightly curled hair, and wore long, fingerless gloves.

"Now I know we're not in Kansas," (Y/N) said

"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" The woman asked (Y/N)

"Who, me?" (Y/N) asked as the woman nodded, "Why, I'm not a witch at all. I'm (Y/N) (L/N) from Kansas."

"Oh. Well, is that the witch?" She asked pointing to Goose

"Who, Goose? Goose's my Cat."

The woman giggled, "Oh well, I'm a little muddled. The Munchkins called me because a new Witch has just dropped a house on the Wicked Witch of the East. And there's the house and here you are and that's all that's left of the Wicked Witch of the East."

(Y/N) looked over at the house which had landed on this Wicked Witch of the East who is wearing a pair of ruby slippers. Well, safe to say she wasn't expecting that.

"And so, what the Munchkins want to know is, are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?" she asked again

"But I've already told you, I'm not a witch at all. Witches are old and ugly," (Y/N) said just as she heard giggling, "What was that?"

"The Munchkins. They're laughing because I am a witch. I'm Wanda the Witch of the North," Wanda explained

"You are?" (Y/N) asked shocked, "Well, I beg your pardon. But I've never heard of a beautiful witch before."

"Only bad witches are ugly. The Munchkins are happy because you have freed them from the Wicked Witch of the East."

"Oh, but if you please, what are Munchkins?" (Y/N) asked as the Munchkins giggled again

"The little people who live here. It's Munckinland and you two are their national heroine my dears," Wanda said before looking at the bushes, "It's all right. You may all come out and thank her."

All the Munchkins came out of hiding. They were so small. At least the size of a dwarf or a five-year-old. Wanda started to sing to them to come out and meet the young lady who had fallen from a star and accidentally killed the Wicked Witch of the East. But (Y/N) explained what happened in the house when the twister came and took her to this new land. Either way, the Munchkins were pleased to know that the Witch was dead. The celebration lasted a long while. They were all just happy that (Y/N) had killed her.

She was put in a small carriage where she was thanked again and taken around the town to wake up the others. (Y/N) got to the Mayor where he revealed the name of the new Land. Oz. The name of the world is Oz. He welcomed her but someone explained that they had to check that the witch was for sure dead. She was, thankfully. So, the celebration continued. A Lullaby League and Lollipop Guild also welcomed her to Munchkinland. 

When she was brought back to Wanda, the Munchkins cheered. But suddenly, red smoke appeared, and a woman with blue skin wearing full leather clothing, robot features, a weapon, and a Cosmic-Rod. Another witch. The Munchkins were frightened so they scattered from her. (Y/N) picked up Goose and Wanda held them protectively. The Witch went over to the house to see what had happened.

"I thought you said she was dead," (Y/N) said

"That was her sister, the Wicked Witch of the East, Gamora. This is the Wicked Witch of the West, Nebula, and she's worse than the other one was," Wanda said

Nebula walked over to the three, "Who killed my sister? Who killed Gamora? Was it you?"

"No, no it was an accident. I didn't mean to kill anybody," (Y/N) said

"Well, my little pretty. I can cause accidents too!"

"Aren't you forgetting the ruby slippers?" Wanda asked Nebula

Nebula left to get the slippers. She reached for them but they disappeared along with the feet.

"They're gone! The ruby slippers! What have you done to them? Give them back to me or I'll..."

"It's too late! There they are, and there they'll stay!" Wanda interrupted and pointed to (Y/N)'s feet

The ruby slippers were on (Y/N)'s feet now.

"Give me back my slippers!" Nebula told (Y/N), "I'm the only one who knows how to use them. They're no use to you. Give them back to me. Give them back!"

"Keep tight inside of them. Their magic must be very powerful or she wouldn't want them so badly," Wanda told (Y/N)

(Y/N) nodded

"You stay out of this, Wanda, or I'll fix you as well!" Nebula threatened

"Oh, rubbish! You have no power here. Begone, before somebody drops a house on you too!" Wanda said

"Very well. I'll bide my time. And as for you, my fine lady, it's true I can't attend to you here and now as I'd like. But just try to stay out of my way! Just try! I'll get you my pretty and your little cat too!"

Nebula cackled evilly before disappearing in a cloud of red smoke and the Munchkins all gasped in fright. Once she was gone, Wanda assured everyone that they were safe now. But (Y/N) was definitely an enemy now to Nebula. Wanda suggested that (Y/N) find a way out of Oz before Nebula causes her any harm. Sounded like a plan but how would (Y/N) achieve that? She certainly wasn't taking the house back. Wanda suggested seeing the great and wonderful Wizard of Oz.

He can help her get back to Kansas. And where is he? He lives in the Emerald City but it's a long journey. Wanda asked (Y/N) if she had a broomstick so she could fly there. (Y/N) isn't a witch so no. After being told this, Wanda told (Y/N) to follow the Yellow Brick Road. Wanda then left in the same bubble she arrived in. Time to follow the yellow brick road to Emerald City and get back home.