Green x Reader

~(Y/n)'s POV~
I was going to my new school wearing my (f/c) shirt and (s/f/c) leggings/pants. When I arrived at my new school, people were staring at me. 'Gosh this is awkward' I muttered and shivered while walking. Once I arrived at my classroom, two people walk to you and said, "Hi I'm Blue and this is Crystal" she pointed to the girl beside her. "Umm hi I'm (f/n) (l/n), but you can call me (n/n)" I said. Then you became friends and talked about random stuff then Crystal suddenly ask you if you wanted to meet someone 'special'. "Hey (n/n) you wanna meet someone" Crystal said, "Sure but where is that someone?" I asked. Then suddenly without warning they both pulled you out of the classroom running towards the canteen. Crystal and Blue were still pulling and running and when I was at the canteen but still running, I saw a brunette and quite handsome boy waiting for Blue and Crystal to come to him, once Blue and Crystal stop running and let go of you, you tripped and fell on Green. "Are you ok?"Green asked while helping you get up. "Yeah I'm fine thanks" I said. "(n/n) this is the 'someone' I was talking about"Crystal said. "Green introduce yourself to (n/n)" Blue said.

~Inside Green's Mind~
'Gosh she's so damn cute, it's like I wanna kiss her right now' Green's mind said.

~Back To You~
"Hello? Earth to Green" Crystal said. "Huh? I'm Green and you are?" Green said. "I'm (f/n) (l/n), but you can call me (n/n)". Then suddenly Red popped out of nowhere. "Sup guys!" he said."Hey Red!" everyone said but me. "Hey guys who's this pretty lady here?"Red asked, I blushed and Green got jealous and irritated of him. "She's (n/n)" Blue said, then Red put his right hand on my shoulder. "Get of her you little dirty pervert!" Green said while talking Red to the ground. "Umm we should get to classrooms". "Yeah your right" you walked back to your classroom and left Red and Green in the canteen fighting.

~Time skip to Oct.23 by Celebi~
On Oct.23,it's bed fair. There will be jail breakers that will chase you non-stop and.... Lots and lots of food [a/n: YAY!LOL]. You left some of your stuff in your classroom. 'gosh I'm so scared I might get caught by the jail breakers' I thought.

~Time skip to being chased by me~
"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed while being, it was almost dissmisal so I ran to the classroom packed my things and ran out of school, but when I ran out, Green came in and saw that I left something.

~Time skip to my home by notch~
When I was resting in my house from running someone knocked at the door. "Uhh hi Green ,umm why are you here?" you asked. "You forgot two things" He gave you the thing that you left. "Where's the other one?" you asked. "This", he kissed you passionately and you kissed back. When both of you pulled back, He said. "Does it mean we are dating?". "Yeah" you said. "See you at Friday night then, my Love" he said and you blushed at what he called you.
-
The End
OMG That was my first story and I think it was 50% good and 50% terrible. I hope you guys like it, tell me if I should continue or not cause I didn't have any ideas, anything that popped out of my head will be typed in this story... BYE!
-