Depressed!Emerald x Reader

I WAS INSPIRED TO WRITE THIS BY THIS EPISODE OF POKEMON X/Y WHERE CLEMONT I THINK WAS HIS NAME HE UH LOST CHESPIN? AND THEN CHESPIN WENT TO THIS OLLD LADY's HOUSE AND ATE THERE XD AND THEN HER HUSBAND WENT IN THEN HE WAS ABOUT TO GET THE FOOD AND THEN THE OLD LADY SNACHED IT BEFORE HE COULD GET SOME AND THEN SHE SAID LIKE "IF YOU WANT THESE THEN YOU HAVE TO BATTLE ME" AND HE WAS LIKE "FINE. BUT YOU WILL NEVER WIN!" THEN THEY BATTLED AND THEN THE OLD MAN UHHH UM LIKE BROUGHT OUT DELPHOX? AND THEN CHESPIN LOST AMD THEN LIKE CLEMONT WENT IN THEN I DONT KNOW CAUSE I HAD TO EAT BREAKFAST.... YEAH ANYWAYS LE' DO THIS
-
~(Emerald's POV)~
Uhhhhhghgh (a/n: He Men't To Say "Ugh") WHYYYYYY DO I KEEP FAILING (a/n: Cause Your A Failure. Emerald: Really -.-) ... I KEEP ON LOSING TO RUBY.. Damn you Ruby. W-wait I can't let
(Y/n) S-see me fail :(

~(Y/n's POV)~
I've Been noticing That Emerald has been down lately... :(
I should be really comforting him now... I should ask him what's wrong... I know! I'll go to Him later at 13:00 (a/n: If in Asia, Then Make It 6:00... And yes this is afternoon).

~(3rd Person's POV)~
It was 13:00 (a/n: Or 6:00) and (Y/n) wen't to Emerald's House. The house was about 1 block away from her place right now. A lot of steps later, she was finally at the lawn of Emerald's House. She wen't nearer to the door and turned the knob gently. " Huh? It's locked" (Y/n) Said to herself. 'Heh of course it's locked... Surely everyone locks their door to keep robbers/Pokémon thiefs out of their houses...' She thought as she chucked at herself. She looked through the window and saw that no one was their. 'Is Emerald out for a walk or training his Pokémon? Hmmm he's usually on the couch watching tv and eating popcorn' She thought. She stopped looking through the window and started to go further away from the house and started to return back home. (a/n: Ok This Part Is Different, You Will Have To Choose Like A Section That You Prefer And Read That Section k?)

A) Pass By The Park To Get To Your House
(Read Section A)

Or

B) Go Through The Dark Hallway To Get To Your House
(Read Section B)

Section A
~(3rd Person's POV)~
(Y/n) passed by the park and saw a familiar short faced boy sitting on a bench with a frown on his face. It was Emerald. (Y/n) immediately smiled when she saw him, but what's with the frown? (Y/n) started walking torwards Emerald. "God, Emerald I've been finding you everywhere! Where have you been?"
(Y/n) exclaimed and asked. Instead of Emerald replying to her question, he suddenly burst into tears. (Y/n) was shocked as his form of state right now, so she got his tiny/small body and hugged him so that hopefully he would become calm again. A few moments later, Emerald pulled himself out of her grip and wiped his tears from his eyes. "I-I'm sorry for worrying you (N/n)-Chan. I-I-I have to get going now" He stuttered. He started walking away from the bench, but (Y/n) pulled his wrist before he could get any further. "Wait, I know there's something wrong, what's the matter?" (Y/n) asked with concern.
"..."
"C'mon you can tell me :)"
Emerald sighed and forced himself to tell her. "It's just because... I just keep on failing to Ruby and I really didn't want you to see our battles cause I thought you would call me a failure..." He said as he looked at the ground waiting for you to laugh and leave him. (Y/n) didn't laugh or leave him, she just smiled, got his tiny hands and wen't down to his height. "Remember this Emerald, I would never ever replace you, leave you or laugh at you if you kept on failing" She said as she kissed the cheek of Emerald. "Well I have to go now it's getting late. We should get going to our own houses, Bye!" She exclaimed as she left the park looking back and waving to Emerald. Emerald was just shocked and smiled. They both wen't back to their houses.

Section B
~(Y/n's POV)~

I decided to take the most shortest way to my house and took the Dark hallway. I passed by some drunk people and one of them almost fell on me. Eww. I started to hear rustles from the trashes and I started to get nervous. I wen't near the trash and thought it was just a baby Pokemon. Instead of a baby Pokemon, it was a Mightyena! It attacked me and I fell down on my butt. It was coming closer me and was about to bite me until a I saw a little man/boy who shouted: "Go Mudkip! Use Mudslap!" (a/n: ayy if his Pokemon is not a Mudkip and it's attacks is not Mudslap, then deal with it *ShadesLevitateToMyFace*). The Mudkip had used Mudslap and the Mightyena had retreated into the shadows. "(F-f/n) are you alright?!"The little man/boy said. "E-emar-rald?"I muttered. Emerald helped me get up to my feet and I removed the dirt away from my clothing. "I should've have been here to save you here earlier..."He said as he sighed (a/n: any yandere reference? No? Then I'm going crazy about yanderes). I just smiled at him and said: "It's ok Emerald, atleast you saved me". I gave him a quick peck on the cheeck and left.
-
AND CRAPPY ENDING RIGHT THERE... SORRY FOR SLOW UPPPDATE THOUGH