{Chapter 1}

Chapter 1
"The God Of Death Message"

Choi Han and his group are standing before Crown Prince Alberu. Cage an Ex-communicated priestess of the church of the God Of Death who still is cherished by the God Of Death has come with a message.

The God send a message.

"So...The God Of Death wants us to break into Arm's Base on one of the islands and free someone or something...important..?" Asked Alberu. "Tch..I would have been happy if that was the case however if we can't get rid of the base while being there it is almost useless to go there." Choi Han said.

"The God of death said that the Important person or thing is needed to get rid of Arm." Cage looked serious. It was rare for her to look like that. Because of that the group decided that they will do as the God of death wants.

"Alright so if we follow the plan it should work out nicely and without any issues, should it not?"
"It should your Highness." Rosalyn answered Alberu while looking at Choi Han. He should follow the plan seeing as a God has asked them to do just that while getting someone or something important.

___________________________

It has been about two days since they started preparing.

"Hey leave my young master's name out of your filthy mouth, punk!" Ron said while glaring at Choi Han. 'They are always like that when it comes to that Henituse Trash..' Lock though while looking at Ron and Choi Han fighting. It was about a 20th time this week. They fought quite often about Cale Henituse ever since he went missing about 3 weeks ago. Some people said he was dead, some said he was hiding, some said he ran away and some said he was kidnapped. Nobody knew what actually happend.

"Shut it old man. You and I both know how much of a Trash he is! I am a 100% sure he was killed by someone because of his trashy behavior!" Choi Han responded to Ron. Just by looking at the Old Assasin you could see that he wanted to kill Choi Han because of what he said. However he seemed to be stopping himself.

Unlike Ron, Beacrox only glared at those who said trashy things about Cale, and after that the person would go missing... and if ever they somehow came back they would pretend as if they never knew who Cale was nor as if he was Trash....yeah....that's scary... Everyone in Choi Han's group knew it was Beacrox's doing however nobody said or have done anything about that.

While Ron and Choi Han were arguing...Somewhere in the Roan kingdom...

"I told them what the God of death wanted however I modified it just how we planned." Cage said. A group of robed individuals were infrot of her. Cage herself had a robe on.

"Meeeeoooooowwwww"
"Meeoooww"

Two kittens moewed. One being in the hands of an individual on the left and the other in the hands of an individual on the right. There was also an individual in the middle of them and infront of them was Cage who faced them.

"So it's going as planned?" The person in the middle and infront of Cage asked.

"Yes they will get him out and we will take him back before they can even ask a thing. They won't even know who took him away from them." Cage said

"But what if they look for him? Cage did say that he was an important individual and even said that the God of death wants them to free him." The person on the left said while patting the kitten in their arms.

"Don't worry about that. We will come up with something or he will think of it. He is smart after all." The person on the right said.

"That's true" Cage said

"Alright then. We will be on the look out and get ready." The middle person said.

"Alright I will see you next time" Cage said and right as she turned away the three individuals and the kittens were surrounded by light and disappeared.

A long sigh came out of Cage as she put the robe on her head and left

'He always comes into trouble doesn't he' she thought as she left.