{Chapter 5}

{Chapter 5}
    Something unexpected

Cale is currently walking around his Villa located in the Forest of Darkness. Although he has an Underground Villa were he obtained his 4th ancient power, The Super Rock, He has a secretly built Villa in the far east corner of the Forest Of Darkness. Cale built it there using his own money so his father wouldn't find out about it.

Cale was currently walking around in the East FoD villa and thinking of what he should do next. Should he annoy the Arm since he's free? Should he hide for a bit longer so that Arm starts going crazy while looking for him? Heck Cale doesn't even know who the leader of Arm is and he apparently brings a VERY big headache to that person.

"Young Master Cale what should we do about Arm? They are getting dangerous. You cannot go to the henituse county right because of the dangers." Fressia said as she was curious about what her liege would do. Seeing as he decided to ignore the fact that the heroes may look for him with the excuse of them not being dumb enough to actually try to find a so-called Trash who probably won't even help them.

"I am thinking about it.." Cale answered with indifference.

"Human! Human!" Raon flew into the room calling out to Cale, it seemed urgent though not as urgent if it was Arm, seeing as Raon didn't teleport to them.

"What is it Raon?" Cale asked. "Human, Dabori seems to have discovered something when training his attribute like you told him to! He said something about a clue and Ancient times and when he did The Pristess Cage started going crazy like she does when the GoD speaks to her!" Raon explained.

Sigh

Cale only sighed the moment he heard 'clue', 'Ancient times' and 'God of Death'. That combination is never good.

___________________________

"Choi Han gather the others, we NEED to find Cale Henituse as fast as possible." Alberu said as he sat down on the chair in his office. He has spend the last day thinking about what to do about Cale henituse and the situation that has accured. 'It may have been just a trick to get Cale henituse out of that base however...Even so...why would they go so far to save him? And...Why did they kidnap him again The moment he was freed?' That was the thought Alberu had.

'Normally you wouldn't go as far as to lie to the Crown Prince and the strongest beings in the kingdom to free someone useless even if they mean a lot to you. It may have a lot of consequences but most importantly you wouldn't just kidnap the person you wanted to free the moment they were freed if they really were useless. So it only makes sense if Cale Henituse actually knows something. And it isn't just something. It has to be BIG if Cage even lied about the GoD asking' Alberu thought and got lost in his thoughts.

Alberu was brought back out of his thoughts the moment he heard a knock on his door. Choi Han must have already come back with the rest of the group.

"Come in" alberu said straightening himself.

The door opened and Rosalyn, Lock, Choi Han, Ron and Beacrox come inside. "Your Highness, what have you decided to do?" Rosalyn asks. "We are going to try and get Cale henituse back." Alberu said, calmly.

"What?! Your Highness he is just a trashy young master! There is NO WAY he actually knows something that's important!" Choi Han snaps, clenching his fists. "Hey! Be careful what you say about MY young master you punk!" Ron say-yelled at Choi Han as he put a dagger by Choi Han's neck.

"Calm down, Ron, Choi Han" Rosalyn said. "The Crown Prince must have a good reason for that, no?" She said as she looked toward Alberu. Ron put his dagger away from Choi Han's neck. Choi Han only made a 'tch' sound. "You are right, miss Rosalyn." Alberu starts. "Listen carefully and think about it. If Cale Henituse actually WAS a trashy young master who knew NOTHING about how to defeat Arm, why Cage lie to us just to free him and then kidnap him herself? It just doesn't make sense." Alberu said.

"Your Highness is right..." Rosalyn mumbles under her breath yet loud enough to let everyone hear her. At that moment Lock remembered something that happened way back when they were preparing to free Cale from the Arm's Base.

"Noona! Hyung!" Lock said. "Do you remember what I told you at the training ground when we were preparing to free the young master from Arm's base?" Lock added urgently. Although it took Choi Han and Rosalyn a minute to remember they both eventually got it.

"Ah! You mean that time when you heard something behind the palace?" Choi Han said. Ron, Beacrox and Alberu who were hearing this for the first time, got interested. That may be a clue. Something....important.

"Yes! I told you that I heard Cage's voice and saw a light. However I am pretty sure I overheard at least a bit of their conversation. I just forgot about that" Lock said. "Well then would you elaborate Lock?" Beacrox asked as he looked toward his father. Ron and Beacrox made eye contact and both understood eachothers messages.

'It has to do with the young master. We must do something about this'.

"The first thing I heard was someone with a child-like voice saying something about 'better not hurt him' I then heard them talking about going through with a plan and right as I was about to get closer to make sure I was seeing and hearing correctly I heard meow and when I checked everything was gone." Lock explained.

"Ah...then the plan is defenitly how they took him away from us. The 'better not hurt him' though...I am...unsure about.." Alberu said

"Were they talking about us better not hurting someone or them better not hurting someone?" Beacrox mumbled.

"Whatever that is we can ask the one we catch. We are going to bring cale henituse back with us and try to get someone from that group too. It's good if we have someone to question and actually get answeres." Alberu said.

The group only nodded and listened to Albeu explaining what they will do and how they will get Cale Henituse, the trashy first born of count henituse, back so he could help them.

A/N: SOOOOO I know it's been 2 weeks since the last update and I'm sorry however I think it will take about 3 weeks till I update again because...I posted this chapter from my PC but I can't write on my PC...and I still don't have my phone back...I'm sorry and I hope you guys understand!