40

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You finally went to Tengen and saw another demon. He looked much stronger than the demon girl and Tengen got poisoned. Tengen kicked the demon girl away and told you to take care of her for him. You nodded and jumped up giving her small cuts on her leg and arms. Tengen also threw some bombs at them. 

"Wisteria breathing 8th form...petals fall apart." The white haired demons leg and arms fell off and would regenerate in 8 seconds. While she tried to regenerate herself you took the chance to kill her, but she bit your arm. You groaned in pain and kicked her face away from your arm.

Suddenly, Zenitsu and Inosuke came to help and....Tanjiro was there aswell. The demon has already regenerate herself and you found out that the two demons are siblings... but you didn't feel bad for trying to kill them. 

"Tanjiro! What are you doing here I told yo-" You couldn't finish your sentence because the demon attack you. You got pushed into a wall and Zenitsu then started to attack the demon.

"Y/N!!" You heard Tanjiro yell. You quickly got up and noticed that your back was half broken. But you tried to ignore the pain and help Tengen and Tanjiro instead.

"I'm all right don't worry about me!" You shouted and tried to dodge every attack from the demons. They were so strong you could hardly see where they're aiming.

TIME SKIP

Hinatsuru was also there and poisoned the demon brother. Uzui quickly cut the demons legs off and you, Tanjiro and Uzui were now aiming for his neck. You were about to use ur breathing form, but the demon has already regenerated his legs. Seems like he's already neutralized to normal wisteria poison.

Uzui kicked you and Tanjiro away. The demon vanished and the belts were back to attack. Hinatsuru would dodge them, but... the demon was right next to her. You saw Uzui being blocked by the belts so you and Tanjiro quickly got up. As Tanjiro was still thinking what to do, you jumped on his back lightly and got to the roof swinging ur sword at the demons skin.

"Wisteria breathing fourth form cocoon!!" You yelled and cut a little bit of the demons skin. The more u cut into its skin the longer it will be in the cocoon and lose power. As you were about to carry Hinatsuru. The demon damaged the cocoon and jumped on you letting Hinatsuru roll forwards. The demon grabbed ur mouth and was about to stab you, but Tanjiro used his kagura and water breathing style to save u both. He was coughing a lot.

Uzui came over quickly and Tanjiro and him almost cut the demons head off but... The demons blood style was blocking them. So as u were about to use your first form that'd make him explode. You got pulled away from Tanjiro and Hinatsuru. Uzui was taken away and Zenitsu, Inosuke were here now, still fighting.

"Tanjiro, I will go fight with Uzui! He got poisoned and is in a bad shape!" You jumped down and didn't even hear what Tanjiro got to say, but that wouldn't stop you. You don't want to lose another Hashira and....friend.

You used a lot of your breathing styles along with Uzui but the demon was just so fast.. You didn't even see that it vanished and....

"UZUI!!" You cried out. His hand got cut off and he was laying on the ground now. It was only you and the demon now.

"Monsters like you should burn." You spoke and dashed to the demons neck.

"Wisteria breathing... First fo-" Before you could say anything more.. you coughed blood out and noticed that the demon has stabbed your stomach. You got poisoned and passed out.

After Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke had cut off the head of the demon girl. Inosuke was running with the head, but got also stabbed by the demon brother.

"INOSUKE!" Tanjiro yelled in horror. The next thing he knew was that you and Uzui were laying on the ground covered in blood.

"Uzui.... Y/n.." He watched in fear, despair and anger.

"TANJIRO, WATCH OUT!" The roofs started to burn and Zenitsu pushed Tanjiro off. He was so sorry.