The day of the wedding

After a busy 5 months of wedding preparations and  tweaks into the event, the two women decided to host it World-bread-wide so everyone of every kingdom is informed about the wedding.
Letters and invitations were sent to the important people of them both: Hollyberry sent a letter to her son Royalberry who was with his wife Jungleberry and his kids Princess and Tiger Lily, while Golden Cheese sent a letter to her daughter Stilton who worked 9 to 5 at the jammery. Of course they had to send a letter to their friends, Cacao, Vanilla and Lily as they were always eager to attend one.

Here are the wedding outfits:
Cheese

Here are the wedding outfits:Cheese

Holly

2 weeks laterToday was the day of the wedding

2 weeks later
Today was the day of the wedding. Hollyberry was so excited to finally have a wife of her own in which she knows will guide her to her desired destiny. Golden Cheese on the other hand was kinda nervous about this as she had never been married to someone before. Her future wife rested the archer's head on her shoulder while stroking her glistening afro encouraging her that everything will be alright and she knows that they both will have the future they wanted.
50 minutes after getting ready and the guests, bridesmaids and best men arrived, took their seats and waited patiently for GC to arrive. As she arrived, everyone couldn't help but admire the beauty of the outfit she wore. Eventually, a carriage came along and all the cookies looked behind them but as the door opened their jaws dropped and the golden girl blushed and smiled as her woman of her dreams left the carriage. The princess let down her soft, magenta hair as she was walking along the aisle, trying not to trip over. The other ancients complimented her dress and so did her grandkids. She was so happy for this day to come.
"Wow! Holly you look so amazing in that dress, in fact you look amazing in anything." Said Golden Cheese as she took her crown off.
"Aww baby that meant so much to me, you know how much I love your nice comments," said Hollyberry as she smiled, a tear running down her face to express how much she wanted to kiss her so bad.
It was now time for the ceremony, the cookies remained silent throughout the session and was told to do the responsibilities they were told to do. "Golden Cheese, do you take Hollyberry to be your lovely wedded wife?" Said the vicar, who was none other than Pure Vanilla cookie.
"I do."
And Hollyberry, do you take Golden Cheese to be your lovely wedded wife?"
Hollyberry felt like she was going to cry so she quickly said without letting it all out: "I do."
"You are now pronounced woman and wife, in which you may kiss the brides."
The couple took a deep breath whilst Cheese leapt onto her new wife and kissed her smooth red lips which was the best thing her skin has ever felt.
When the ceremony had finished, it was then time for a meal which they both decided for a sweet buffet and some music played by Mint Choco, the famous violinist, and Cocoa, who sang the leading parts in the harmony. As the music played, Cheese decided to ask her wife her 1st question of a new love life: "shall we have this dance?"
The Holly infested queen giggled and accepted the offer and they danced the night away, everyone in love with this new couple.
The day finally finished and my my what a lovely day it was for the two women. They ended off the night with an announcement: "Holly and I have decided we were going to link kingdoms which means if anyone is in our kingdoms you are more than welcome to have a full visit with each other. Thank you all and i hope you all have a good night."
As the two left, cheese thought it would be time for her wife to experience being bridal carried for the first time in 30 years. "Oh my, you sure are the woman of my dreams, you sure did make my expectations a reality with the way you acted towards me. I am so glad i have met my true hero and i hope you are as well." Said Hollyberry and they had one last kiss before they went home.
When they returned to their linked kingdoms, it was time for bed. They decided they wanted to sleep together, spooning one another.