A merry berry birthday party

A/N- Hollyberry's pov, this one dosent have much goldenberry in

Time really does fly by after another fight with dark enchantress cookie. All the kingdom nations finally had victory and for all of us a reward from our fellow allies who helped us remain protection.
But it was a new day, a new day which was dedicated to me and a couple other cookies, of course it had to be my birthday. Golden cheese woke me up with a kiss on my forehead: "happy birthday dear." She said as she hopped out of bed.
I loved special days like this, days in which I would be able to chill with my friends in a joyful way. I hopped out of bed following my wife to the kitchen only to find out no one was in the living room. Did they not wake up? Are they still sleeping? We explored more into the room and as we were we heard whispers of recognizable voices. Just as we were about to cuddle on the couch to wait for the others there was a shouting noise behind us, "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLYBERRY!" We turned around to find our friends and my family has planned to surprise us as we woke up.
My grandkids ran up to me and had jumped into my arms, I'm glad I get to see my grandkids again as they were all busy back at the cookie castle. My son then gave me a present and a letter which wrote:

To my mother,
Hope you have an amazing birthday today with your friends and your wife. I'm sorry princess, tiger lily, jungleberry and I couldn't visit you more often than we used to do as we were busy protecting the other citizens. But I am so happy that you aged up and had developed a new stage of life and we hope you like our present.
Sincerely,
Royalberry

I hugged him before opening my present and he gave me a present i knew i had to keep safe: it was a picture of me and him when he had came out of the oven. "Oh, thank you so much dear." I said and kissed his cheek, it was a way of motherly love in my place.
After opening more presents and having more kisses from my wife, it was then time for breakfast. We all decided to have my favorite chocolate and blueberry topped waffles with a glass of my special juice. Dark cacao had never cooked before so it was great to hear that he made breakfast and surprisingly it tasted good. We all got dressed ready for another surprise they wanted to show me but they only said that the surprise was someone I haven't met in a long time, but there are so many people i have abandoned so what if its everyone? We all left the house and made our way to our destination, i had to be blindfolded so my love carried me on her wings while we were on our way. Then we stopped and i was dropped off, they told me to walk closer to the building and someone had opened the door. The person took off the blindfold and i was confused for a while but she waved at me and I immediately knew who she was because that was how we first met. "Avo, is that you?" I asked.
"Of course it is, you wouldn't think some mashed up guacamole would be res-PUN-sible for opening the door. Hahahahaha!" She said and i squeezed her tight in tears.
"I can't believe believe its you, Avocado after all these years without you had left me with severe depression and I'm glad i can see you again."
"See here babe, we knew you would remember her. By the way I'm golden cheese, Hollyberry's wife. Nice to meet you." Golden cheese said as she gave avocado a handshake.
All of my friends and family who had witnessed the action was so proud of me for remembering a lost friend. We entered the smithy one by one and was offered a cup of tea with some songs playing. We also spent the night there as it was getting dark and too late to walk home.
During the party, we had a buffet, did some karaoke, had a dance competition between my kids and ended the night with me and golden cheese having a slow dance. Her hands were so soft, it was a night that i was sure to not forget. Eventually, it was midnight and we got ready for bed and said our goodnights. With me and my wife sleeping next to each other, spooning on the couch, all we could think about was our wedding.

This birthday was the best birthday ever.