Chapter 1 - Backstory Meet

Warning - Swears, TW ig, and threats

A/N
The song I listened to for inspiration is here!

________________________________________

                                                      -7 Years Ago-

3rd POV

          It was a cozy spring day, "AHHHHH!" well, maybe not so cozy... Cat was running away from pillagers. Suddenly, Cat saw a bunch of fog pouring out of a forest. "Huh, they won't be able to see through this, perfect.". Cat runs into the fog, not even knowing where she is going.

          All of a sudden, after running for a few seconds, it got darker and got tinted purple-ish and blue. Suddenly, "OOF!". Cat bumped into something, or more of a someone. The person stood up and brushed themself off, then took out a netherite sword. Suddenly, Cat felt a sharp point on her throat. A semi - high pitched deep female voice yelled, "WHO ARE YOU, WHY ARE YOU HERE, AND HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE!?!?".

Cat's POV

          I look up. There was a girl, around my age, /w medium length brunette hair, hazel eyes, tan skin and a lot of freckles. She was wearing a white sweater and a light blue cropped, sleeveless, sweatshirt over it, and nay blue jegging /w white sneakers. She had a belt with a chain on it, and silver circle glasses that were askew. I quickly realized that she had elf ears, meaning she was a hybrid.

3rd POV

          "ANSWER ME, DAMN IT!" the person yelled. Cat snapped back into reality. The blade to her throat got tighter on her neck. "I mean no harm! I accidentally ran in here trying to to escape pillagers!" Cat said. Cat realized it was getting harder for her to breathe.

???'s POV

          I observe the girl before me. She looked around my age, maybe a few months older. She had deep lavender eyes and messy brown hair. She was wearing dirt - stained purple hoodie and grey rolled up leggings. She isn't wearing any shoes, odd. .-.

          Suddenly, I hear a shaky voice. "Please don't hurt me!". Her voice cracked and sounded scared. She looked like she was about to choke. I read her mind a concluded that she wasn't a threat and what she said was true.

          I move my sword from her throat. And then I put it back in my scabbard. "I've concluded that you aren't a threat." I say as she stands up. Holy shit, she is cat! How did I not realize that she was a hybrid earlier!?

Cat's POV

          "Listen, we need to get out of here, the pillagers are coming!" I say in a sort of shaky voice. The girl in front of me speaks up. "Don't worry, this is The Jinamory Forest!". I look at her confused. "The Jinamory Forest?" I say confused.

          "Oh that's right, you probably don't know anything about it. Anyways, The Jinamory Forest is special. "Why?" you may ask. Well, Jinamory means magical, which is exactly what this forest is. There is a barrier that allows no evil mobs, nor people, to come through it into the forest. That's also why I trust that you aren't a threat." She says quickly. "That also explains why it got so dark..." I say quietly. The girl in front of me giggles quietly "Yea... You get used to it..." She says. We stay silent for awhile. Not making eye contact.

          "Oh lord, I'm so impolite! I'm Evelyn, but you can call me Ev!" Ev says suddenly. "Oh, I'm Cat..." I say quietly. "Do you have a home?" Ev asks. "Yes, I do..." I lie nervously. Ev stares at me intensely, "You're lieing." Ev says in  a stern voice.

Ev's POV

          "W-what." Cat says, clearly scared and confused. I look at her, realizing how weird that must have sounded, "Oh! I can read peoples minds! But only to see if they are lieing." I say, not making eye contact. "Oh, ok cool..." Cat says nervously. "Would you like to live here?" I ask quietly.  "Oh, yes please..." Cat says, barely, audible.

3rd POV

          "Ok, follow me!" Ev says happily. After walking down a stone stepping path for a while, Ev says "So I noticed you were a hybrid aswell.". "Mhm..." Cat hums quietly. "Were here!" Ev says excitedly. "Now go explore your house!" Ev says as she pushes Cat towards the purple cottage.

          "Also, go ahead and get cleaned and fixed up!" Ev says. "Maybe we can go on a picnic afterwards and we can make flower crowns!" Ev says happily. "I don't know how to make those..." Cat says, clearly embarrassed. "That's ok! I'll teach you! After we eat if we go on a picnic!" Ev says in a sing - song voice. "O-ok!" Cat says, trying to hide how happy she is.

                           And they lived like that for years....
                                        But now they are 13...

                                                     -TBC-

__________________________

Thats literally the most words I've written on one part like- Damn-
Anywho, my Yt is: XxGachaGamerT     So maybe check it out?
Anyways love yall! <3

               -XxGachaGamerT

832 Words