Day 1 The Encounter

before the furby uprising

Today was REM-chan's (UwU) first day at kawaiisakuramommymilker Academy when REM got to first period (how to be gay 101) she realized she didn't know anyone but Bish (her father[this 100% makes sense]). Everyone asked for pictures with her, and REM felt very weird, she did't know why people wanted a picture with her but they did. Then Leafy came up and asked for a picture like everyone else, but REM *Really* liked (OwO) her but didn't know how to tell her. Soon enough the the bell rang.

Her second period was a club period so she looked the different clubs she could join, she chose the lonely hearts club,. She goes to the club room, to both of their surprises Leafy and REM noticed each other (OwO) and start blushing (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄) they both pass out bc of blood loss (Nosebleed UwU) Leafy wakes up it the infirmary and notices REM is already gone, and that it was time for 7th period (how to anime voice) she rushes over to class to see Mr.Shorto who has already separated the class into groups "perfect" he says "we needed one more person for group 3" (group 3 is Fruiti and Bish) Leafy walks to the group and Bish asks what happened to her, she blushes (⁄ ⁄>⁄ω⁄<⁄ ⁄) as she recounts the events leading up to her waking up in the infirmary stammering over her words each time she mentioned REM. The bell rang and she walked home thinking about the beautiful long furby.

 The bell rang and she walked home thinking about the beautiful long furby

Day 1 over