day 4 When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing

Poof REM, Leafy, Bish, Fruti , and Wilber (The UwU hoes) are all now in Canada (including all of Canada and Thursday and his lesbian mother). There was no T.V. in the house that the UwU hoes were in. Wilber asked REM if there was anything on her mind and REM confessed that she loved Leafy so much 😍 ❤ ♥ 💕 👌 💖.

At the same time in another room Bish (with an earwig in connected to the one that I forgot to mention Wilber had in) asked Leafy if she wanted to be REMS gf and Lefay said "yaaaaasssssssssss" then when they all got in the same room Fruti (also connected) yelled "REM and Leafy should be girlfriends" Leafy and REM turned red as a tomato (tomato for reference 🍅) but they agreed the started to slow dance (accurate recreation💃💃) (to Deceased Husband "catboys are ruining my life"), but before everyone could start clapping for them, everyone's phones went off all at once creating a strangely beautiful sound. REM & Leafy continued dancing as Bish read aloud news article titles like "The Furby Uprising Has Begun" and "The Furbs Want Your BlO0d".

Bish looked at The UwU Hoes with bewilderment as REM boarded up a window as Fin shot a bullet threw the window. They had really done it REM thought they weren't actually going to do it, but th3ey seem to have done it, REM doesn't tell The UwU Hoes what she thinks is happening.

The UwU Hoes hid in the room behind the secret bookshelf door. Leafy is holding REM LONGingly and they looked GAYly into each others shimmering eyes. The kissed and then danced like nothing was happening , they danced for hours while everyone else panicked. The door secret opened.

 The door secret opened

End of pov of day 4