Skipping through Dialogue

Hahahaha
F LE X I NG

HahahahaF LE X I NG

Jk though hope all of you get the characters you want

—————————————

Just some lore drop about the reader, their similar to the Maguu Kenki which can control Anemo and Cryo AND is a puppet ;D Do with that information as you please, the reader is definately not human though

_____________________

"So, if my memory is correct, the Anemo archons nation is Mondstadt right?" [_____] questioned Paimon nodded her head. "Since Aether here wants to talk to the archons to gain information about their sibling, and because this is the closest nation, this seems like a good place to start, right?" Paimon gave a smile.

"Yup, yup, great job Emergency food."They let out a stifled little chuckle as Aether started swatting at Paimon like a fly. "He-HEY! PAIMON IS  N O T  EMERGENCY FOOD!" 

"Hey look at that!"

Letting out a yelp as Aether quickly grabbed their wrist and pulled them behind a tree, the trio pushed against each other to see what was happening.

A familiar teal bard held his hands out to a large dragon, its scales being shades of teal and blue, [_____] stared in mesmerization at the majestic creature.

"It's alright now, I'm back."

Paimon tilted her head "Is he talking to a dragon?"

They snapped their eyes shut from the bright teal light, looking at the source they looked to see the diamond on Aethers chest glow and then flash the ameno sigil.

Without any warning their thoughts on the matter of what the hell happened with Aether was shortly shut as the large dragons roar pushed them back, heel digging into the ground as they tried to stay in their position, the bard turned around "Who's there!?" The dragon thrashed around letting out a final roar before flying into the sky.

"That was close Paimon almost got blown away!" the floating child turned to face Aether "Luckily Paimon managed to grab a hold of your hair! Thanks." Aether gave an unimpressed look, "Good thing you didn't pull my hair out."

"Just what was that? Paimon thought we were gonna get eaten. Hmm, it definately has something to do with the weirdo who was talking to the dragon." They gave a hum "Is talking to dragons...Normal in this world?" [_____] question looking from behind Aether who looked at Paimon with curiosity. Paimon let out a huff "Of course not!"

They squinted their eyes at the glowing red object in the distance "Hey what's that?" Both Paimon and Aether turned around "There's a weird red glowy thing, hey come on lets take a closer look." They gave a smile looking at them before running towards where, from what they remembered of the first half of the story, it would be first Dvalins Tear the main character would see. Paimon and Aether gave eachother a look before following with you.

"We should be careful..Paimon doesn't have a good feeling about this."

The trio looked at the glowing red crystal with fasination and curiosity "Paimon's never seen a stone like this before, so Paimon can't tell what it is. All Paimon knows it that it's dangerous, best we put it away for now." The two outlanders looked at eachother.

A silence brewed between the two before they gave a grin "Hey Aether..Take the crystal for me and I'll tell you what element I can control." Aether looked at them with a face full of innocent that changed into an adorable surprised pikachu face as the words sunk in. "Wait really!?" Paimon yelled out looking at the two of you.

[_____] let out a giggle "I kid, I kid! I mean knowing what I control is less important then your safety-" They then paused to look at Aether who had already been shoving the crystal down into what you assumed was a small pocket dimension where his so called 'inventory' was.

The Main character was naive, ah, guess they are to be residented to the Main Characters babysitter. How did he even get so far in the main story without getting scammed for his lifesaving??

They looked at him with dissapointment.

He looked back with a pout face.

"You promised! Now tell!"

Staring in disbelief at the childish manner of the outlander, really,  how did he get so far? "Fine, finee." They leaned closer to them before speaking.

"El"

"Ec"

"Tro"

Paimon bounced backwards "Woah!! So you can control like... Lightning and thunder?" You gave a shrug "Don't know haven't tried it a lot yet." Aether looked up with exictement "We can both train together!" He said excitedly, smiling softly back at him you gave chuckle before patting his head. Paimon then pushed between the two "Paimon is tired of your antics!! Let's get out of here!!!"

"[Status Update with Aether!: 5 F points]"

They gave a smile turning to go through the forest-

"[New Quest unlocked!]"

"Hey, you! Stop right there!"