3.Welcome to Korea

*TIMESKIP*

She finally reached Korea...

*Kiara's POV*
So this is Korea. Well, it looks beautiful...
Let's go Kiara....I hope I stay safe here.
She was going near the waiting area until someone bumped into her

???: oh i am so sorry i didn't see where i was going and accidentally bumped into you
my apologies... Actually my mind was somewhere else because my hyung wanted me to pick up my other hyung...so hehe...Aish Jungkook you just embarrassed yourself infront of her...But she doesn't look like she is from here... That means i am saved

A tall well-built guy started blabbering... His voice was just 🤌✨ but we need to focus on the bumping part...

I did understand what this Greek god like human said and I just chuckled... I know I shouldn't have but laughing or chuckling at unwanted places? A bad habit of mine for sure.

"Did you understand what I said???"
Poor boy is totally clueless that I got it all...

"Yes, I do understand Korean and It's ok you don't need to be embarrassed"

Before we could talk further someone flicked that boy's forehead making him wince in pain

???: You ill mannered double bunny I told you to find where Mark is and you are here flirting with girls....

Jungkook: Aish hyung........... I was not flirting I was actually searching for Mark but accidentally bumped into her.

???: Then you should've told me at first then I wouldn't have scolded you...

Jungkook:But you didn't give me a chance to speak and started blaming me

???: I-

I just stood there enjoying the whole drama. Flight just landed, I didn't even get out the airport and found 2 handsome hunks....What a luck.

Jimin: Well hello I am Jimin and this is Jungkook and I apologise on behalf of this coconut head and you're?
He said while bowing as a sign of apology

" Kia-Amaya D'Souza"

Jimin: Oh but you don't look like you are from here?...then where are you from??

"That's correct...I'm not from here, I'm from India"

Jungkook:Oh i have heard about that country...and it's really beautiful

"Yes it is"
Wah foreigners love India and some Indians love other culture... exchange of culture is great!

Jimin: Anyways it was really nice meeting you Amaya but we have to go and pick up our friend who has landed and finding us...Hope we meet again...

One more smile and I swear to his sexy suit I will faint like literally...He's soo cute. I wonder what will happen if I squish his chubby cheeks...

"It was nice meeting you too...And I hope the same"

Shoot! I totally forgot! I need to call those 7 aliens living miles away...

I took my phone and called Riddhi di

After a few rings she picked up the call and said

"Hello?? Who is this?"

"That's so unfair I went to a different country country and u forgot me what will happen if I go light years away from you?"

"OMG...My baby how are you?? Did you reach there safely??Are you in the hotel rn and did you eat??"

What a great way to ask greet someone, I know she cares but why does she have to ask so many? I didn't even listen half of it tbh.

"Di...Di calm down I will answer to all of them one by one ok?"

"I am good...I reached here safely and I am at the airport and waiting for my taxi and I ate back at the flight so I am not hungry but I will eat after reaching the hotel so don't worry"

"Oh I am glad to hear that...Wait, lemme put the phone on speaker so that everyone can talk..."

She said and put the phone on speaker

"Hey everyone!!"

"Kiara...hey gurl how are you"
I heard Kavya di speaking... I wonder why she is not practicing for tournaments...

"Well I am good and I reached here safely, How are you??

"I am good too"

"Hey yo babe...Tell me one thing did you see any hot boy there??"

"Is that a question to ask Samaira??"
Riddhi said and flicked her forehead I can hear the hard flick from here.

"Yahh that was not necessary...But i have heard that there are a lot of hot boys"

"Sammy!! My girl everything is perfect until now and you won't believe I met two extremely hot guys with those sexy suits and they looked gorgeous."

"Woah...you too??"

"What can I do she asked so I answered"

"Aish...what should I do with these girls"

"Anyways guys I should go now my taxi arrived and I will keep texting you"

"Yeah be safe, eat well, sleep on time and don't worry?"
Mama Bird energy again...

"Yeah yeah mama bird calm down and lemme say something... Yahh listen if someone is troubling you just beat the crap out of him and make me feel proud because bastards are all around the world"

(pretty pretty pretty pretty savage~~) Dhriti is a lawyer she is not a criminal you all but yeah she got some coldness

"Yeah Don't worry I will...byee"

"Byee"

After that I went out, sat in the taxi and reached the hotel...