【28】Investigation Begins

28.6 INVESTIGATION BEGINS

Azeal's steps were pacing up as he was getting closer to Savannah's. His steps paused, hearing a familiar voice calling his name.

"Azeal, wait."

A smile appeared on his face as he turned around. "Sierra, what are you doing here? You should be at home with your father."

"Is it true, the news I heard." She was panting. She caught her breathe and moved her steps forward to him.

"Yes." He replied quietly, an irksome look reflected into his eyes. He frowned as his gaze fell behind Sierra. He noticed that Kamoor was sneaking his way to somewhere.

'Where's he looking?' Sierra followed his gaze. She squinted looking at Kamoor. 'Kamoor? What's he doing?'

Kamoor was hiding behind a wooden pot. Long fern leaves were stemp up from the pot. He was peeking ahead through them. He shrieked at the top of his lungs to sense a hand pressed his shoulder from behind.

"I AM NOT PLANNING TO SNEAK OUT! I WAS JUST EATING THESE LEAVES!!" He began to babble nonsense out of fear.

He let out breathe of relief to notice Azeal and Sierra standing behind him. "Pheww! You scared me."

"I am sorry." Azeal said in disheartened tone of voice. He clenched his hand. "I should be there with you when you needed me."

"We...." Sierra rested her hand on Azeal's shoulder. She took a step forward. "We are sorry. That day, at training place, I tried to stop you but you ran."

Azeal's face lightened with a warm smile. "We refused to train with Mr. Adijha that day." He crossed his arms with his chest puffed out. "Guru Hanroh is way more cooler than him."

Kamoor guffawed at the top of his lungs. His eyes got teary. "You both have this side too. I used to think you both are arrogant shit."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY!!" Both Azeal and Sierra yelled at him in unison.

He wiped his tears and beamed a radiant smile at them. "Just kidding, don't yell. Anyways, I am also sorry Sierra. I pushed you other day, for that I am really sorry."

"Don't fret over that thing. I am stronger than I look." A smug appeared on her face.

"And for your father bail, I'll talk with my mother. Everything will be alright."

Kamoor looked away with his eyes immersed in despond. "My father hasn't committed any crime."

"WE KNOW THAT....!" Azeal exclaimed.

"But....." Sierra furrowed looking at Kamoor. ".....I heard that he didn't speak up for himself. Would there be any reason behind this?"

"I don't really know." Kamoor sighed getting dejected.

"Haven't you both tired from this." Azeal crossed his arms behind his head. He shook his head.

"From what....?" Sierra asked, frowning at him. She swung her eyes back to Kamoor. He shrugged his shoulders, looking at her.

"These adults do things thier own way without even informing us about it." A smug came over Azeal's face. "I've had enough of this. Now we'll do things in our own way."

"You mean...." A surprise look reflected into Sierra's eyes

"We find the true preparator." Kamoor smirked.

"Let's begin the investigation." Azeal sneered looking at both of them.

~•*•~

All three of them were standing still and were staring at the door of the library with thier arms crossed. Both Azeal and Sierra looked at Kamoor, who was standing between them.

Azeal cleared his throat. "Ahem! Why we're here?"

Kamoor moved his steps toward the door. He opened the door and looked back at him. "I need my spellbook before doing any investigation."

They all moved inside of the library. Kamoor shifted his glance at his father's room. Azeal's eyes got saddened when he looked at him.

"Where's your book?" Azeal asked.

Kamoor glanced at the stairs. "It's in my room."

"We will bring it for you." He nudged Sierra. "Come Sierra." He grabbed her hand and walked up the stairs to Kamoor's room.

Kamoor smiled looking at them. He swung his gaze back to Manzu's room. He turned the knob and went inside the room. He gazed at spellbook laid on the nightstand table. He brushed his hand on the book and cracked a smile.

His smiley face turned into astound one as his gaze fell on the window. A woman standing beside the door. Her tousled hair was falling on her face. Kamoor hurriedly grabbed the book, noticing her image reflecting on the window-glass.

"Hemoir Reh Inkoie!!" Her doubled voice resonated across the room. Blue glowing thunder orbs hovered over her both hands. She gradually smirked and unleashed them at Kamoor.

Her attack created a huge dust cloud and sent tremors to Azeal and Sierra. Both shared alarmed looks with each other.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Woman has finally decided to come in front. She has made the first move.

Thank you so much reading this chapter. Tap that star icon and do comment.