Prologue

(Edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Run! Save yourselves! "

. . .

" Sis watch out! "

It hurts...help me...

. . .

" Big sis please don't leave me! Please! "

. . .

" I'm sorry...take care of you're self okay...? "

. . .

" I...please- "

She never moved again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're eyes shot open, all you can see was an unfamiliar place. ' Where am I..? " I was panicking my heart almost beating out of my chest.

" Welcome young one..."

Hearing that made me turn my head to where that voice was and I saw a woman and she was...floating?? How is she  breaking the laws of gravity!?

" You might be confused of where you are, but I reassure you, we are safe here. "

" Where am I? Who are you? "

" Ah, let me properly introduce myself...I am the spirit of life, you can call me Siara."

Siara : " I welcome you to the, wall of universes. "

" Universes?! "

Siara : " You see...you had been chosen by the goddesses as the next protector... "

" That sounds sorta cliché, but okay I guess. "

Siara : " First, I shall explain everything you are confused about right now- "

" First tell me where my siblings are, what happened to them? Are they alive or dead? "

Siara : " Well...fortunately you're brothers tackled back the school shooters and well let's just say... you're the only one who died... "

" So I'm dead huh? "

She nodded in response.

Siara : " Please be patient. "

" What are you doing? "

Siara : " Showing what is happening to you're siblings at this moment..."

A hologram appears with that also you're siblings...crying over you're dead body.
I can feel a crack in my heart.
Tears rolling at my checks..

Siara : " I am very sorry (Name) but you're life at that universe had to come to an end, but you have been chosen by the goddesses  after all. "

Siara noticed you're expression as she tried to comfort you.

Siara : " Hush now...it's okay young one, you're memories with them still lives forever. "

" I-I loved them so much...they were the only ones that protected me from those bullies, they loved me and made me happy...and I'll never see them again... "

Siara : " I understand how it feels, but don't worry you're gonna get through this okay? "

☆✦♥︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♥︎✦✦☆♥︎☆✦

As the doors open, you walk through the golden halls while you're footsteps echoes...

Siara : " I believe you are ready for you're first mission my dear.. "

And that's, how I ended up in the compition..