... 6🍰

- A couple of games later... -

After the obstacles of the pyramid race, Lonkey, Popo, Pala had won the game.
I was injured head to toe, I was thankful Gai saved us on time... Although I knew he had a deal with charming gold-

" (Name)! "

" Quick get her help! "

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

'Ugh...My head, Where am I? Ouch!' My body fell on the bed with a soft thud, All I see is White walls surrounding me as well as objects from the hospital? 'Oh... I remember now. '

My ears heard the quick runs of many people...I already assumed that it was the robots, and with that I was right. The robots entered the room as they all carry an object in there hand.

"Wait! Wait! I'm fine now see!? "

" Ms. (Name) I suggest you rest in the bed and not move until you are fully healed. "

" B-But I'm already healed! I'm okay now! "

"Please do not move. "

Suddenly, the robots took out objects from those surgeries, What!?

"H-Hold on! Those things are unnecessary, I'm fully healed now see!? "

I say as I stood up from the bed.

" Ms. (Name) I suggest that we-"

" No it's fine, I'll just be careful out there. "

✧༺♥༻✧

- 🥞🥛🍞🧀🥑🍥

I was resting on my bed, remembering the occurincies that had just happened earlier.
I carefully stood up from my bed and began walking heading out from my room.

I slowly began to walk towards Liu's room to see Miyo putting bandages on his face, I carried on to walk towards them.

Miyo : " Stop moving! "

Miyo said as she slaps on another bandage harshly on the bugs face.

Liu : " Ouch! A little more gentle!? "

They noticed you're arrivance and to there shock they both saw the blood that dripped on you're thighs.

" Hey guys what's wrong? "

Liu : " (Name)! There's blood on you're thighs! Are you alright?! "

Miyo : " Liu it's all alright, she's just on-"

Liu : " Can't you see she's bleeding!? Quick, where's the robots!?"

" Liu it's fine, this is perfectly normal for me and other women. I'll explain-"

Robot : " Period, Period, Here is you're pad Mrs. (Name). Please change immediately.

" I'll explain later after I put this on! "

Me and Miyo explained what periods are so as why we needed them, while we explain in full detail I can see the traumatized expression on his face every thought he has stored in his mind at this moment.

Liu : " And you guys- I mean girls, like that!? "

" Oh no, I despise every second of this. "

Lonkey : " You guys have to do that every month of you're life!? "

" Ah! "

I didn't notice Lonkey and the others would be here, damn did he really just listen to that whole explanation??

" Oh gosh, you three scared me! How did you do that? " I said

Popo : " Eheheh, we're really sorry about that (Name)... " Popo apologized.

Popo : " The main reason of why we're here is to see Liu, but we're still glad you're here with us! " Popo spoke.

Pala : " (Name) why are you out of the hospital room? You should rest after that really brutal round. " Pala said with a worried expression.

" Oh, don't worry about it! I'm perfectly fine now! Besides this stupid period happening to me right now... "

**✿❀ ❀✿**

On Charming Golds place...

He was jealous, yet impressed of you're beauty...
He's jealous that everyone loves you at a young age and nobody loved him.
He was just called a " Monster! "
It's very unfair for an outcast like you to be this gorgeous.
Everybody likes you.
Where did you come from?
How is a human like you doing in world like this?
It hit him.
It was the legend... Of the legendary hero, he as well remembered his old friend...
" Siara... "