Who Wants to Party?

I walked out of the school, happy it was finally the fucking weekend. Of course, I had been oblivious to a certain ginger and his little brother that were practically stalking outside of my school. Not that I had known at the time, but Fez was worried since he found me with the bruises. I mean, I knew he was worried but not to where he would drive by to check on me every so often.

"Ooooh Leslie~!" I looked back, as someone sung out my name. Rue and Jules stopping beside me as well since we have been walking together. Maddy, BB, Cassie and Kat all stood there, now in front of us. I gave her a confused, almost cautious look, as I looked at the innocent, too innocent smile on Maddy's face.

"There's a party tonight. Y'all should like, totally come." I looked over at the other two, both of them shrugging but not disagreeing.

"Why the fuck not?" Maddy smiled more at this, clapping her hands.

"Sweet! I'mma dress you up and everything! Let's go." She pulled my hand, dragging me away from Rue and Jules.

"Wait, I never agreed to this! Rue? Rue!" I looked back as Jules smiled brightly, waving at me as Rue gave me a almost playful smile.

"Oh, don't be like that. I'mm make you look so fuckin' hot." I shook my head, as she continued dragging me away.

"I don't wanna." I pouted. BB laughing as she threw an arm over my shoulder.

"Oh, just let Maddy have her fun." I lifted a middle finger up behind my back at Jules and Rue, hearing them laugh out. I sighed, finally accepting my fate as I followed behind the group of girls.

     I sat there cringing at the short and revealing clothes Maddy kept holding up, wrapped in just a towel. I shook my head, covering my face. The others laughed as Maddy continued holding stuff up at me, ignoring my opinion but not being able to make up her mind.

"Here just, like, put these on for now." She threw me a bra and.. thongs. I stared wide eyed at the items that landed on my lap, they once again laughing at my reaction. I mouthed 'what' at the thongs, holding them up in the air.

"This can't be comfy." Maddy laughed at me, hunching over as she stood back up, putting the dress she had in her hands back into her closet.

"They're not that bad." BB blew out some of her vape, the fruity scent wafting in the air. I titled my head, not buying it for a minute.

"Aren't these like.. yours?" I didn't want to steal Maddy's clothes, especially something such as these.

"Sis, keep 'em. They're new too. It just gives me an excuse to go shopping later. Though, I'm not sure the bra will fit. You'll need to loosen it." I raised a brow looking at her.

"She's got bigger boobies." I shot a look at BB as the others laugh at her comment. I tried not looking at Maddy's, looking down at mine instead.

"You trying to compare now?" Maddy jokes purposely.

"No..?" She laughs at me, looking at mine then hers.

"Bitch! Your's really are bigger." I smiled, not being able to help but laugh at her remark. I put the strapless bar on, it somehow fitting. I may have bigger breast than Maddy, but they weren't like.. Cassie big. I slipped on the thongs on under the towel. 

"Oh! This! You'll where this tonight!" I stared wide eyes at the dress, shaking my head at her.

"I rather die."