end

"oh my god."

i was sitting infront of the vanity in my dressing room, applying the lipstick, while reading comments.

javon liked my post and commented?!

it was my first debut on broadway, and as Lydia... for Beetlejuice. and i didn't need this 10 minutes before going on.

i turned off my phone, left it there, and rushed to the stage right. i heard the crowd cheer, and i walked out.

10:50 PM
saturday, april 16th

| INSTAGRAM
onwardwanna: heyyy |

| INSTAGRAM
onwardwanna: okay.. |

| TIKTOK
rosaliefan and 108+ liked your video! |

NO OLDER NOTIFICATIONS

i finished the first show, it went well. i started the singing stuff a while ago and i got the part a while ago, but i forgot about it till now.

but anyways, i responded.

what

i just wanted to say
congrats!

i glance at the message, thinking he could see me.

thanks
gotta go

i was, mad, how could he message me like normal?! like we're dating, like nothing happened?! and now time to take a plane back home, then go back the next day.

javons pov

she sent the message, it's clear she was being dry with me, for obvious reasons. jaden sat next to me reading the messages.

"bro, she hates you." he laughs, "are you for real?" i ask.

"yup, i mean- you broke up with the best girl, ever. whyd you even do that?" he asks.

"because i thought she liked some other guy while she was doing the show or movie."

"oh my- you're really dumb." jaden says, "well, do i apologize?" i ask, glancing at him and the messages.

"uh- sure?"

i roll my eyes, and type:

hey i want to explain.
it was because i got jealous
and thought you liked someone.
and so i broke up with you
because of that, but i still like you
and you probably moved on, but i
thought you wanted to know, and
im going over later.
seen

rosalie's pov

i was back home, and someone knocked on my door. knowing it was him, though.

i opened the door, it was weird. we sat in the couch.

he explained in more detail but i want paying attention, i said, "mhm" "yea" "okay"

until he said; "but i still love-like you, always."

i looked up, what the actual....

"you decided to break up, so that's on you."

months later

liked by onwardwanna, alexademie, and 7,000,000 others

rosaliedemie: when u move to nyc

onwardwanna: oh

ONWARDWANNA

you didn't tell me?

i don't think i need
to tell u?

i was unpacking my things in my room.

i looked through my jewelry things and saw half of the lego heart necklace.

i remembered posting a photo like that, a while while ago.

i tried not tearing up at the thought of him.

javons pov

i had to clean out my room and remove rosalies things, like the jewelry she left, books, makeup, and that stuff. mom said it'd be good for me.

i found where i kept all her stuff, in case she'd come looking.

i found the half of the lego heart necklace from months ago.

it was the good days before i had to fuck things up. i'll miss her, it was stupid what i did, still regret it. probably gonna regret it forever.

end

E SPEAKS!
bad ending boo