The beginning (Chapter 1, Part 1)

A fresh start to a day.

"Time to make some trouble..." As Childe smirked saying that. 

Ayato and Childe Vandalizing the School Walls, the twins (Lumine and Aether) walk by them, "Oh, hey guys want us to tell Zhongli, you're doing this again." the twins said Calmly. "Fine, you win," Childe said. The twins giggled, "Aww, Childe's got a little soft spot?" Lumine said.
"Pfft, I would never," Childe said Irratedly, "Zhongli has blackmail on Childe, that must be why," Ayato said calmly. Childe glared at Ayato after saying that. Childe whispered to Ayato, "I thought you wouldn't say anything about that.", Aether said confusingly and irritated "What, Blackmail? Zhongli didn't tell us anything about that!?"

Childe in an irritated tone said to Ayato "You shouldn't have told them that! And It's nothing. It's just me between Zhongli"

What was the blackmail you may ask? It was-...

"Hey, what are you 4 doing here!?-" The teacher shouted loudly after seeing them in an alley in school, "And what are these spray can's for!?" the teacher said angrily, they ran fastly out of that alley, and as they were running Childe said fatly "Don't tell Zhongli about this? Okay". The twins said confusingly "WAIT, WHAT. WHY!?" 

Finally reaching the homeroom, all of them panting heavily. "So where have you guys been all of the sudden?" Zhongli asked. "We thought you guys were skipping again but looks like we're wrong. Yoimiya and Hu tao says "Pay up rich kids, we won the bet!" 

"Fine-" Xingqiu said, "No, I'll pay for the whole class" Ningguang shouted and pulled out cash from her wallet. "No need for that. We're just not some charity work for you Ningguang." Thoma said Irrritatedly and gave money to Yoimiya and Hu tao, "Fine, I was just being kind!" said angrily and shouted. Zhongli said irritatedly "Just sit back down and stop fighting!?". Zhongli sighed. they all were quiet and sat down in their seats. The teacher was finally there.

After an hour of Geography class, Childe was confronted by the Teacher whom He saw in the alley. Getting dragged to detention Again, "Ah, what an awful day" he said disappointedly.  

Zhongli walked into the room "Let's go, I already excused you to the teacher," he said irritatedly. "Really!- wait... what!?- why??" Childe said confusingly. Zhongli drags him out of the room, "I need you to do something for me" Zhongli said calmly, or do you want to the others, what did you do?" he said angrily "Fine, fine. I never rejected your offer anyways." Childe said irritatedly. "What is it that you want me to do anyway?" Childe said, "Our adviser said you've been skipping class lately, not doing your work, and have been vandalizing." Zhongli said irritatedly "So what?" Childe said, "You're not going to graduate dumbass." Zhongli said. "So, Pfft, what your gonna help me study or something?" Childe said sarcastically Zhongli replied calmly, "Yes, actually." "WHAT!? you're joking, right? You know I can hire some smart tutor for me right!?" Childe said irritatedly. "Yeah... about that, our adviser already informed your parents and said I'll be the one who tutors you," Zhongli said.

Childe looked angry as Zhongli whispered, "I hate my life," as he mumbles.