Dialogue and Introduction

Highschool Sweethearts AU - Zhongli x Childe

Character Personalities/Roles in School -
Zhongli - So-called Mr.President "Perfect" The 1st smartest in Class, Popular, Smart, Nice, and Kind.
Childe - Bad Boy aesthetic but his personality doesn't match. He's Smart, Popular, and Rude.
Ayato - Childe's best friend, Has a crush on Thoma Smarter than Childe but not as smart as Zhongli, 5th Smartest in Class. Nice, Popular, and Smart.
Ayaka - Ayato's younger sister 2nd the smartest in Class. Kind, Nice, Smart, and The so-called "Little Miss Perfect".
Aether and Lumine - The Twins. Always Together, Zhongli's 2 trouble makers Best friends. They're good at history and fashion.
Yanfei - The so-called Assistant of Zhongli but they don't really get along, She's the Vice president of the Class. She's Smart, Kind, but sometimes a little miss knows it all.
Hu tao - Always Noisy, Gets along with Yanfei. Get bad grades but still passable. Yoimiya - Noisy in class, Gets along with Thoma and Hu Tao. Gets bad grades but is passable.
Xingqiu - In a duo with Chongyun, Always at gigs. Has good grades and is one of the rich kids in class. Chongyun - In a duo with Xingqiu, Always at gigs. Has good grades.
Thoma - He's Nice and Good, He likes baking Sweets, and He like Ayato.
Ei - The most beautiful girl in Class, All the girls want to be her! But she's only interested in girls.
Yae - The Flirty type, but she only has eyes on Ei. Always trying to get attention from Ei.                     
Beidou - is 2nd Richest Student in the entire school, Always get's drunk. Gets good grades because of Ningguang.
Ningguang - Most of the richest students in the entire school, Gets along with Beidou really well...might be even more than friends. Always get good grades.

Please wait for the 1st chapter :D It's being worked on.