Chapter One *Monie*

I never saw myself as being someone's mother especially so you but it happen and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING in this world. My boys are my life without them nothing else matters. They motivate me to leave the prison I call home.
"MONIE FIX MOOK A BOTTLE!", my aunt yells from down stairs. I grab Stink and head down stairs. I put Stink in his walker and head to the kitchen to make some bottles. I make Mook two cause my Fat man like to eat. Believe me when I say he ain't missing any meals. Let me tell you some more about me. My name is Symone Paisley I'm a 15 year junior and mother of two handsome boys, Messiah (Mook) & Isaiah (Stink). I stand about 5'1 and I have a pretty nice body. C cups and a nice size hips with a pretty big butt thanks to the twins. My mother is a contractor in Japan, I see her during holidays and my father was in the military. He passed away on active duty. I stay with my Ghetto Fabulous aunt Nicki and her stoner son Josh and her ratchet ass daughter Taliyah. I'm a straight A student and a good girl for the most part. But don't let the smooth taste confuse you I have a pretty dark past. While I was ni........
"MONIE COME GET YOUR DAMN BABY! HE DONE SPIT UP ON MY GOOD WIG !" My aunt yells damn near throwing Mook on the couch. She must have scared him cause he is crying he butt off. I run and pick him up to soothe my son. He starts to giggle.
"See that's the damn problem now you got they little asses spoiled! You need to find your trifling ass Babydaddy cause I'm tired of watching these little fuckers for free !"
"My mother sends money for us once a month, and you watch them for an hour!"
With that being said she rolls her eyes and walks to her room and slams the door. My aunt watches them for an hour. They go to daycare she picks them up then drops them off tho the god mother's house. That bitch makes me sick.
"Um I seen Keem fine ass the other night.", Taliyah states while picking Stink up. "I wonder how someone so sexy can have babies so pretty with someone like you."
"Taliyah leave the girl alone. Damn you jealous cause she got the dude you wanted? She got his seeds when all you got was his seed in your mouth?! Tragic!"
"STFU JOSH YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT! And the ONLY reason the slut got my man is cause she was giving it up to him and his boys!"
"Nah that was YOU gtfo here man."
Before I could defend myself Taliyah jumps up put Stink on the couch and walks away cussing and yelling.
"I got you Cuz, that bitch is just a hater." Josh says grabbing the remote and changing the TV.
"I'm so tired I don't want to go the school tomorrow." I say rolling my eyes at the thought.
"Well too fucking bad You Going girl." Josh says without looking away from the TV. "Go to bed I got the munchkins tonight."
With that being said I put Mook in the walker and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

*Sorry for typos and improper grammar. First Story let me know what you guys think.
~KAYCEE