007. partner project

"hey, we should go to the arcade!" clementine suggested, taking a bite out of her ham and cheese sandwich

'when?'

"we should go today, it's not very packed and everything's usually available since it's monday. we could go any time... except for fridays and weekends, that's when it's usually packed." she explained, writing a couple of things down onto her notebook.

'how far is the arcade?'

"it's actually not that far, just a couple blocks down maple street." she replied, not taking her eyes off of her notebook.

it was lunch time, the two were currently in the library discussing on where they should go on their next hang out.

"okay, before we continue, should i have my project on romantic duos or platonic duos?"

'what kind of class does a project on romantic duos or platonic duos?'

"psychology. i have no idea why though—just pick one!"

'platonic.'

"okay, easy. wanna help me on my project?"

'what do you need help with exactly?'

"i just need to write a bunch of paragraphs based on why platonic is healthier than romantic." she groaned, eating her last bite of her sandwich.

'i'm decent at academic writing, so i'll help you. when is it due?'

"uh... thursday... and it was assigned three weeks ago."

'you started an assignment that is due in three days?! cancel the arcade, you have to finish this project first.'

"fine, fine! you sound like my dad." she laughed, "come over after school, we'll start the project then we can watch 'hobgoblins' or 'ghostbusters'."