Chapter 1

Isabella's P.O.V

Hair, so perfectly soft and slicked back, you could hardly notice the grays within.

Skin, so rough, yet so smooth. Littered with tattoos to hide the scars that hold stories of their own.

Eyes, piercing through my soul and reading my mind. Do you want me like I want you?

Lips. Such kissable and pleasurable lips. I want to taste them. I want you to taste me with them. I want you to kiss my lips, but not the one I'm currently biting. I want to taste me on them. What I would give to feel his tongue run slowly up my slit. The shock waves that would go through my body. The pure ecstasy I would feel.

"-la! Isabella, are you even listening to me?" Marisol asked as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh, what?" I asked as I blinked a few times.

"God, I was asking if you think the red heels or the black heels go better with this outfit. I go on in five," she repeated frustratingly.

"Um, the uh, red," I said quickly as I averted my eyes back to the man who could never fail to please me.

Hands, I won't those around my throat. That belt around your waist would make pretty markings on my skin. Oh, the dirty things I could do to you. The dirty things I would let you do to me.

"For fucks sake, Isa, you can eyeball your man all you want later," Marisol snapped.

If only she knew it wasn't "my man" that I was eyeing, rather, his father, Silas D'Angelo.

"Isa, seriously?" she asked, her hands on her hips.

"Sorry, what do you need?" I asked as I turned my attention back to her.

"I need you to - shit - I have to go. You owe me, bitch," she seethed as she grabbed her things.

"Owe you what exactly?" I asked, but she had already stormed out to the multitude of horny and drunk men that awaited her.

"Bella, baby, how are you?" Rocco, my actual boyfriend asked as he walked in with his father and kissed my forehead.

"I'm good. A little tired, but nonetheless good. You?" I asked as I stole sneaky glances at his father. God, he looks so good in that suit. I wish he would use that tie around his neck to tie me up and-

"Isa? Are you listening?" Rocco asked as he pressed the back of his hand to my forehead. "You feel a bit warm, Isa. Are you feeling well?" he asked worriedly.

"Babe, I'm fine. Relax," I said with a small smile.

"Isa-one second," he said as he pulled out his ringing phone. "Speaking...yes...are you sure?...I understand...I'll be right there," he said hurriedly.

"Is everythi-,"

"I have to go," he said curtly.

"Oh, ok. What time will you be back?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'll see you tomorrow, Isa," he said as he rushed out the door.

"Oh, okay then," I said quietly.

"He's a busy man, I'm sure he will be back shortly," his father said, reminding me that he was still in the room.

"Right, of course," I replied softly.

"How is your mother, Isa?" he asked as he sat across from me. God, he smells so good.

"She's better, Mr. D'Angelo. Thank you for asking," I replied with a small smile as I played with my fingers.