Chapter 2

Isabella's P.O.V

"You're so beautiful, little bunny," the man with the 'V' tattoos said as he pulled my hips closer to him. "And I love this outfit you've chosen," he said as he twirled his finger around the beaded tassels of my bra.

"Thank you. You're very handsome as well, sir," I replied with a light giggle as he downed another shot. That's right, keep drinking big boy.

"Let me kiss you," he said as he leaned in, but I quickly turned my head to the side.

"Nope!" I replied with another giggle.

"And why not, pretty lady?" he asked.

"Because," I said with a pout, "I don't even know your name,"

"Viper, my darling. Now come here," he said as he pulled my body impossibly closer to his. God, he reeks of alcohol.

"Your real name, silly. Viper can't be your real name, is it?" I asked as I played with the belt hoops of his pants.

"That's prized information, my dear. You'll have to work for that one," he said with a smirk.

"Fine," I replied as I leaned in close to his ear, "Tell me a secret then," I said as I placed a small kiss behind his ear.

"A secret?" he asked as he placed kisses on my neck and caressed my ass with his rough hands.

"Mhm, a secret. Any secret," I replied as I slowly rocked my hips against his hard dick.

"And what would I get in return for telling you one of my secrets, little lady?" he asked with a chuckle.

"I'll tell you one of mine," I replied as I slowly bit my lip.

"I found a gem. A diamond. So beautiful and precious and I think it would look beautiful on your finger," he said as he brought my left hand to his lips.

"Is that your way of asking me to marry you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I've been watching you for some time now, Isabella. You may not know me, but I know you," he said as he kissed the corner of my mouth. He said what now?

"You've been watching me? Why?" I asked as I kept my breathing under control.

"You're absolutely stunning, Isabella. The amount of business you would bring to my club, I can't even dream of it. And after hours when it's just the two of us, I can tell you from now that every man will be jealous when they see I have you on my arm. That pathetic boy, Rocco, couldn't possibly know how to keep a woman like you happy. Properly satisfied at all times. I could do that for you," he said against my skin as his hands roamed my body.

"Rocco would never allow that to happen," I replied as I softly played with his hair.

"Leave Rocco to me, I can handle him," he replied.

"How will you do it?" I asked.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it, darling. Now tell me your secret," he replied.

"I drug all of the men that come back here," I replied with a giggle.

"That's not funny, darling," he replied with a glare.

"No, no look, see," I said as I got off of his lap and walked over to the cabinet, making sure to bend over seductively in front of him. Grabbing two syringes, one filled with a paralyzing drug, the other filled with colored water, I walk back over to Viper and straddle his lap once again.

"And what are these?" He asked as he looked at the syringes in my hand.

"Just a little something to get us going. It's harmless, see," I said as I took the syringe with the colored water and injected it into my skin, moaning softly as I did so. "It'll heighten the experience, I promise," I said as I kissed his cheek. Willingly, and stupidly, he stretches out his arm, and I inject the paralytic into his arm. "How does that feel?" I asked as I kissed his neck.