Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Time flies since filming and as I was busy with study without notice, A Tale of Thousand Stars starts airing, and I am glad people loves it. I, Earth, P'Aof and the whole team and crew were proud with the product that we finally be able to share despite all the challenge that came.

I also manage to film for Fish Upon The Sky and be friends with Pond and Phuwin.

Earth is in between preparing his 1st house, occasionally he will send me a picture of chandelier, kitchen design and others to help him decides for it. Since he will be owning a house, we agree that I will take over his condo in Asoke since the location is convenient for CU and work.

I got my own room in his Asoke condo nowadays so that I can slowly move my stuff.

Due to pandemic resurge we are back to isolation and social distancing. Lots of promotion schedule were canceled or change to a virtual live program.

To be honest, yes it makes the job easier, but it didn't help me building my confident or experiencing crowd and events. I remember how shy I was during the promotion event and thank god for Earth who always taking lead and care for my mishap and nerve.

I wish all will be back to normal soon. I know a lot of other people were really effected and it's sad seeing them struggle.

-

-

-

Today, I am with Khaotung for a vocal class. He already has a good music background and good with playing the guitar, compare to me who is still really bad. We became closer from ATOTS and he is such a nice guy and I am glad that we were friends.

We were resting at the creative hall after class when I received a text.

"Khaotung, I got an invite from Carter for a brand ambassador meeting tonight." I tell Khaotung.

"Carter? Wasn't that a jewellery brand?" He respond.

"Maybe..." I don't know much about brand yet at this moment.

"Wasn't they supposed to go through GMMTV for any proposal?" He said.

"I guessed so, I still don't really know about all of this, usually P'Pea, P'Boyd or P'Somz manage it all and I just follow their guide."

"Then you should call them and ask for their opinion."

And I did, but none of them even Earth answer my calls.

"What should I do? The meeting is in few hours, what if this were a great opportunity for me and Earth?" I told Khaotung my dilemma.

Despite of my rookie background, I know how well a brand ambassador job is for a talent. I really wish for I and more for Earth to be given this opportunity as he still do not have the opportunity for being an exclusive brand ambassador. While I already have Mix Snack in my portfolio.

"I am really excited for P'Earth." I am glee thinking the opportunity for him.

"Aww, aren't you supposed to be happy for your own self?" Ask Khaotung.

"I am, but more for him. I really want more people to get to know him and be loved." I genuinely pray for the best of him.

I turn to face Khaotung who were just smirking.

"What?" I ask the man.

"Nothing, I can see you really care for him." I blush at his comment, am I showing too much?

"Of course, we are partner. I wish the best for you to my friend." My attempt to be natural.

"Yeah right..." he just mocking me right now.