Chapter 1: The First Victim

It was the night fall... Things have change ever since BF and GF got corrupted. There have been reports of an Unknown disease spreading around the city of newgrounds. The disease was still Unknown where it came from. but people just start calling it the corruption, for some Unknown reasons... "Warning: there has been an Unknown disease spreading across the area. Please do not approach any of the people that are infected!... I repeat do not approach any of the people that are infected!......" the news casters said as their voice echo fades away through out the speakers around the area of newgrounds. Warning Everyone about the corruption...

One night, Pico received a call from someone familiar in this time of hour... "hello? Pico are you there?..." Pico Answered the phone and It was Mommy Mearest, Girlfriend's mother."Yeah... What do you want?..." "I need you to assassinate the Boyfriend. He took our daughter and now his causing all this trouble that's been happening around the city!... Can you get rid of him for my husband ?" "Ummm...Sure!" pico Answered back. "Oh yeah...If you find any survivors bring them Here to our safe space, that's what my husband said" MM said before Pico was about hang the phone. "Yes Ma'am!..." pico answered as he hang the phone 'BF what did you do this time?!...' he said in his mind as he was still confused what was going on... Why would the mom want pico to assassinate the Boyfriend?... something is completely off...

When pico arrived at the destination where he was told to kill BF again. Two black figures appeared that looks exactly like GF and BF. "BF! GF! Is that you?"pico asked the figures then revealed themself to be GF and BF but they all corrupted. Pico was about shoot them with a gun but was stop by BF challenging to rap battle "What are you doing?..." "I want to challenge you to a rap battle!..." "If you win we let go of your friends, but if I win we will kill you Instead! So... We got a deal?..." Boyfriend's corrupted side teased him "Deal! But you better let my friends go you evil corruption!..." "If that's your choice...."Girlfriend turned on her speakers, like she always would and hops on the speakers in a sitting position. As the two starts rap battling each other.

After the song was done. Boyfriend Unfortunately won..."Hahahahaha!!... Just like the last time..." Boyfriend said as pico was About to pull the trigger with his left arm partially being corrupted. when pico saw bf just he just Can't do it... because he doesn't want to hurt his own ex. "what's the matter are you scared to kill your own friend?..." bf's corruption teased him again before pico could runaway from bf and hide in one of the alleyways.

"Oh PiCo!.....
wHeRe DiD yOu GoOoOoO?..... I JuSt WaNnA tAlK tO YoU....." BF said in a psychotic voice as he walks around the area trying to find pico... Pico let out a sighs as bf walks away from the area... But he remembered about what Mommy mearest told him, that there might be other survivors besides him. So he when on the search to find some other survivors nearby, that are struggling just like him. while protecting himself from the other corrupted around him by killing them with his guns...