chapter 127 collapse

wang yang looked at it for half a day and poured a cup of tap water from the kitchen.

yang jiali was not disgusted, and took this cup of tap water from the small opening of the dog cage and drank it in a big gulp.

he handed the cup out of the small mouth and smiled heartily: "thank you." "

wang yang seemed to be stunned by his sudden warm smile, tilted his head and frowned for half a day before taking the cup back, sat quietly on the sofa, and continued to stare, like a broken, lifeless doll.

in the next three days, yang jiali would call wang yang when he was free.

sometimes it is to drink water, sometimes it is to eat, wang yang can get not many materials, each time it is like a robot pouring tap water or stuffing cold bread, just like feeding a dog, mechanical and indifferent.

yang jiali observed wang yang's ups and downs in his mental state and remained silent.

on the fourth night, ye fan came back from outside, looking not in a good mood, there was no special expression on his face, indifferent but cold, thinking that there was a bad breath in his chest.

after dinner, he fished out wang yang's body and took him into the bedroom.

immediately after, through the door, i heard the sound of collisions in the bedroom, and wang yang's whimpering and howling in pain mixed in, echoing in this big empty house, somewhat maddening.

at eleven o'clock, wang yang came out dressed.

yang jiali saw that wang yang had strangulation marks on his wrists through the dim light, walking with a limp, his lips were still bitten, and a little blood beads were coming out.

when wang yang walked to the staircase and turned his head to go to his small bedroom, yang jiali stopped him: "you come here." "

wang yang stood up, looked at yang jiali for a while, went to the kitchen to pour a cup of tap water, walked to the dog cage that locked yang jiali, and handed the tap water into the small mouth.

yang jiali shook his head in the cage and said, "i'm not going to drink water." "

before wang yang could react, yang jiali pulled on the corner of his coat and made him squat down.

yang jiali dipped his still clean sleeve in water, carefully wiped the blood marks on wang yang's face, and then asked wang yang to take a ball of cotton from somewhere else, press it on wang yang's lips, and said: "press for a while, wait a while and there will be no bleeding." "

wang yang pressed the cotton ball, as if he did not understand yang jiali's intention in doing so, and his eyes were strange.

yang jiali sighed and explained, "you are injured, i will help you clean up the wound, otherwise it will become inflamed." "

wang yang's mind didn't seem to turn this corner.

he stared straight into yang jiali's eyes for half a day, and hoarsely spat out a sentence: "you are an enemy." "

yang jiali shook his head calmly, "i am not your enemy." you insulted my mother and indirectly launched an internet attack on me, and then you were punished, and our vendetta was cleared long ago, and i don't hate you anymore. "

wang yang was very stubborn: "brother fan is a benefactor, you are an enemy." "

yang jiali smiled, his eyes quietly glanced at the closed bedroom door on the second floor, put his hand outside the cage, helped wang yang button the buttons of the clothes draped over his body, and lowered his voice even more: "why do you think that ye fan is your benefactor, and i am your enemy?" "