chapter 156 below

yang jiali took three people and ate a fierce meal.

he went to the wennan mansion, the famous pinjin grotto.

wennan mansion has always taken the high-end consumption route, non-reservation can not enter, non-members do not provide services, it is difficult to book. on the way, li da was still hesitating: "brother yang, we didn't have an appointment to enter that place, or do we want to change to a cheap place, such as the food stall we often go to?"

yang jiali held the steering wheel and laughed.

"this is the first day of our four giants gathering, then you have to go to some grades, rest assured."

yang jiali drove to the door of the wennan mansion and threw the car keys to the parking brother.

he led li da li er and wang yang, taking steps that the six relatives did not recognize, all the way into the wennan mansion, familiar with the road to the third floor, opened a spacious private room.

before he could sit down, the hall manager ran up and pulled yang jiali aside.

the manager said: "hello sir, i'm sorry, this room is temporarily unusable."

yang jiali raised an eyebrow: "why?" the

manager said as politely as possible: "you did not make an appointment." moreover, the private rooms on the third floor are all reserved by the senior members of the mansion all year round, and even if they are empty, you can't use them, so i'm sorry. remember the url

yang jiali leaned on the door frame and pointed to the number plate of this room: "who packed this room?" the

manager hesitated and replied, "ye zong of guanghui."

yang jiali raised an eyebrow and smiled, "then it's all right, i know this surname ye, i know him quite well." he won't care if i use this elegant room, rest assured. the

manager still did not let me in.

yang jiali was helpless: "or you can call ye ting." the

manager took out his mobile phone from his pocket and raised his eyelids: "your surname?"

yang jiali said, "if your surname is yang, you can tell ye ting that it is his father yang who wants to use his room." the manager's

face turned white, he looked at yang jiali, and shrunk to the corner to make a call.

after the call, the manager wiped his forehead and sweated, and took the initiative to welcome yang jiali into the private room.

entering the private room, li er looked around at the baroque decoration and exclaimed, "no wonder you are so confident that you can take us here to consume, it turns out that this is the place that ye zong has been wrapped up for many years."

yang jiali held his chin high: "that is."

"up to these high-end restaurants and mansions, down to the street food stalls, there is no place we can't go." in the future, work hard together, mix well with your yang brother, take you to fly, not blow.

li er arched his hand: "admire."

yang jiali shook his body, smiling and squinting expectantly: "so what should you call me now, huh?"

li da li glanced at each other.

li da said, "noble lady?

yang jiali: "?

li er said, "what a noble lady, the family is a noble concubine, yang guifei."

yang jiali: "???

yang jiali slapped the table and pretended to be angry: "i let you call daddy!" ddeliberately you guys!