The Men with Plans

It's three days before Galvanax's plan. The boys were getting ready to make their plans into action. "Remember the plan?" Scott asked for the tenth time that day.  "Stop asking us that question, you are making me forget about it the more you ask," James complained to Scott. "Sorry," he replied. His friends understood his nervousness because they were as nervous as never before. For the entire day, the four princes kept on bumping into stuff, accidentally slipping on waxed floors, and they weren't themselves. They were such a klutz the whole entire day!

After their classes, the princes met in James and Daniel's dorm room to discuss the plan once again. "So here's the plan, once again," Francisco said.

"First we destroy the cameras that Galvanax should have already installed by now. We change the lens of the cameras, by recording our old plan to destroy Galvanax, believing this plan, Galvanax will have to go with the flow, but little does he know that it is not live. Since the shock necklaces are already with our sisters, when they get kidnapped they just have to shock us and we will follow them through our spaceships. We'll just use the invisible cloak to not be seen by any monsters. Then when Galvanax suspects that the video is fake, we'll surprise him by attacking his monster servants. Then we'll just fight him as we do with every other monster" Francisco said grinning. "Sounds good to me," Daniel said while nodding. When the two boys were about to leave the dorm room, James stopped them in their tracks. 

"What wrong?" Scott asked him curiously. "What if Galvanax is a lot stronger than we expect him to be?" James replied to Scott. "I never really considered that," Francisco said. "How strong could Galvanax be, if he was that strong, then why did he summon other monsters to fight for him?" Daniel asked his worried friends. "If that is what you're wondering Daniel, then why do the monsters call him "Monster Leader"?" Francisco asked. "You're right Francisco, I bet that Galvanax is the strongest monster there is! What if we just lose and become fried chicken?" Scott asked. "Fried chicken? Really? Oh, and to answer your question, we'll just try our best to defeat him, and if we lose we could always rely on the Ranger Masters to save us," James said while taking a bite from a delicious red apple. "We can't always rely on the Ranger Masters to help us you know," Daniel replied to his friends. 

But, little did the four princes know that the Ranger Masters were watching them, and had a plan for the day when Galvanax tries to steal their energems. The Ranger Masters also secured this plan and made sure nothing will interfere with this, if something does interfere, the rangers might lose. "I hope Galvanax doesn't do anything too bad to the citizens," said the Green Ranger Master worriedly. The Ranger Masters knew Galvanax too well that they knew that Galvanax was trying to search for the Ranger Gem, a gem that can give anyone who touches it all the powers in the world! But the Ranger Gem only works for a person who is truly deserving of it. For sure Galvanax isn't worthy of the Ranger Gem's power unless he tries to undo the magic and make it for anyone who touches it. So just to be safe, the Ranger Masters hid the Ranger Gem in their secret hideout.