Whatever Sunshine

We made something simple for dinner that night, sandwiches. All of us lounging in the living room now, watching some action movie Fez put on. I have no idea what it was but was actually pretty good. My phone buzzed, which I ignored for a while till it went off twice more.

"Would you shut that the fuck off?" I glared over at Ashtray real quick, before pulling my phone out.

'Leslieee'

'Jules wont answer and Im bored'

'Dont tell me your busy to'

'Nah just watchin a movie with the guys'

'It any good?' I sighed quietly to myself.

'The hell is Jules doin?'

'Probably textin Tyler' Even through the phone, I could sense the aggravation and depression she must have been feeling. The mock when she wrote Tyler.

"Who is it Lez?" I sighed, closing my eyes for a second.

"Rue." It was simple enough.

"She good?" I shrugged sending a reply back to Rue real quick.

'Its just a fling I'm sure she'll be over it soon.'

"Jules is texting some guy and Rue feels left out." He hummed to himself, letting me know he heard but but didn't say anything.

"That's nice. Now, shut the fuck up."

"Fucking sunshine, man. I'm telling ya."

"Stop fuckin' callin' me that!" We sat there glaring at each other for a minute, Fez looking between us as he took a drag off his joint.

"Fuckin' trip bruhs." We kept glaring another second before I looked away and sent Rue a quick text.

'Yo I'm sorry Ashtray's being a dick gotta go' I shut my phone off, holding it as I crossed my arms, overs as I laid on the couch, going back to the movie. I smiled to myself for a minute, thinking back at him yelling at me. Was it childish, yeah maybe, but if he wanted to be a dickhead well then, I'mma enjoy being one back every once in a while.

    Today was slow, literally nothing happening. It was so Goddamn boring. I decided to stay out front of the store today, keeping Fez some company since Ashtray did his own thing in the back. Kat came in earlier, getting some cash from Ashtray. I don't know what the hell she did to get that but I don't think I wanna know. Who am I kidding, of course I want to know, but she's been super secretive and distant. She's always on her phone, texting. Oh, don't tell me she's got an online boyfriend too. I groaned out, totally bored and tired.

"Just go sit in the back, Ash won't bite." I raised a brow.

"He suddenly bites me, I'm biting you." I warned making my way in the back. I side glanced the kid, making my way across the room to the other table. We ignored each other, me going straight on my phone as I leaned back in the chair. I scrolled through random things in instagram, making sure not to watch any video's and piss Ashtray off.

'Hey I need to talk. Its like really important' I raised a brow at the sudden text from Maddy, clicking it open to respond.

'Whats up are you ok?'

'I dont even know.. Like I found something on Nates phone.'

'What you mean you found something in his phone?' By now I was curious.

'Ok so like.. '

'You have to delete these messages after if I tell you. Promise?'

"I promise, cross my heart and hope to die.' By now, I was on edge, like seriously on edge.

'Ok so like.. I found dick pics in Nates phone.' I froze for a minute, not being able to help my physical reaction. I mouthed a' what the fuck' to myself.

 I mouthed a' what the fuck' to myself

'Like.. dick pics, dick pics? Like.. was it his own?'

'No like other guy's dicks! Lots of them.' I stopped again for a minute, totally fucking shocked. The actual fuck is Nate doing with dick pics? Now the thought of Jules may or may have not crossed my mind. The thought of Kat was out, at least I was sure because Jules said she had met this guy on an online dating chat.. A gay one. Sooo.. I mean... I shook my head to myself, remembering about Maddy.

'I legit have no response.. Does he know you found them?'

'NO! Thats why you need to delete these!'

'Will do. Have fun figuring this out, keep me posted'

'I will. Love ya.'

'Love ya too' I clicked the phone off, still staring at the screen as I thought more about Jules. Trying to remember everything I was told about the guy she was texting, nothing seemed to be connecting the guy to Nate, so maybe I just am overthinking it.

"The fuck you stressin' 'bout now?" I flinched looking over at Ashtray. I shook my head, turning on my phone to go back to scrolling on instagram.

"Just normal teen bullshit." It may have been a slight jab at him, saying normal. Which I did feel slightly bad for, but he was rude as fuck, so I couldn't help myself.

"Well keep your bullshit to yourself." I made a face, ignoring him other wise.

"Whatever you say s-"

"You fuckin' finish that I swear to God I'll kill you." I tried hiding my smile, debating if I should or not. I wait a minute, not being able to drop my smile still.

"Sunshine."

"Get the fuck out, go keep Fez fuckin' company!" I smiled more, laughing quietly to myself as I rushed to the front of the store to Fez.

"The fuck Ash yellin' bout back there?" I shrugged, not being able to contain my smile.

"I don't know, kids wack, man." He gave me a look, obviously not buying it as he smiled.

"You teasin' him back there?" I put on a shock face pulling my head back a bit.

"Only cause he was being mean and shit." I tried. He shook his head, going back to ringing some one up.