chapter thirteen!: all things have an ending/love galore.

8

8.6k words: a summary of the chapter: the reader goes to discover the location of eren, discovering an undisclosed secret. her heart may grow tender towards the cause, but a turning point like this? a turning point determined at such a late cause?

a summary of acts: crying, ptsd, flashbacks, sadness, guilt, mentions of death, neglect, an almost suicide, and one-sided unrequited love. smut: unprotected sex, excessive cumming, crying, oral (m & f), face painting, riding, crying, overstimulation, face riding, breast milk, breast sucking, intimacy dependence, cumming inside + potential more. read with caution.

Hurriedly fuelling the unrest within your demeanour, whilst you run across the resort, concealing the tears within your heart, you discover the entirety of nothing.

The beach remains heavily deserted, with nothing to be picked up on, no matter how much your eyes shift. A tender sensation overtakes the entirety of you, embedding nervousness, doubt, and a horrid sensation within your heart.

Why are you running with such motivation?

Worry piercing your heart, you continue to sprint, your eyes clouded with tears whilst you enter a secluded area.

Upon entering the secluded area, you fail to intake the faulty trail, desperate to discover the entirety of Eren. For someone who placed so much distance between you, within this ample vacation, he sure did love vacant areas. You sure did worry for the man, yearning for the best for him.

If only he confessed, a few years ago.

Would life have been easier and more loving? He would have never slaughtered your heart as Armin did, placing you before any expectations anyone holds for him.

"Eren, this isn't funny now," Halting, intaking the environment, inching further within a flower-populated field, you clear the tears within your eyes.

"You said, we were going to run if everything went wrong," Sniffling frantically, unable to conceal your cries, you continue on, "How did our lives get so fucked up when it only once was us?" You murmur to yourself, picking up on a silhouette that resembles Eren. A silhouette that remains standing, intaking the atmosphere.