Satō's Aunt {Happy Sugar Life}

Canon facts:
-Can drive.
-She have no name in the anime.
-Is sadomasochist.

Headcanons:
-Name for her would be Aiko Matsuzaka.
-Her sisters husband (Satō's dad) got 'Matsuzaka' surname after their got married. This is why her surname is the same as Satō's.
-Pansexual. She can do everything with anyone if it comes to sexual stuff.
-Aromantic tho. Cuz she don't have any love intrest she's mistaking sexual and abusive stuff with love.
-Her parents got divorced when she and her sister (Satō's mom) were very young.
-Her sister had to go with their mom.
-She stayed with their dad.
-Her dad wasn't good parent, teached her bad and toxic behaviors this is why she is so twisted and wanted to teach Satō the same things. She simply don't know better. But still cared for her and trying her best still giving Satō free choice to let her learn on her own.
-Dad abused her but he was saying it's because he loved her. This is why she thinks that abusive behavior are love gestures.
-Being sexual servant is just her job. Job is job after all.
-Has a tattoo on her back. Because one of her clients wanted to try doing tattoos and she agreed.
-A car she have was a form of paying from one of her clients.
-Her clients sometimes intead of giving her money are paying for her bills.
-Is too lazy to clean. This is why her apartment was so messy when Satō was young and when she moved out. Because when Satō got older it was up to her to make apartment clean. When she moved out simply no one was doing it.
-But even if her apartment isn't clean, she is. She likes long showers, it makes her feel freshy and this is why she herself isn't so smelly...But her apartment still is.
-She just likes sweets. I think it simply runs in family. Even when Satō moved in she learned how to bake some cakes and pies just for poor kid.
-Doesn't like alcohol because it have a bad smell and taste for her.
-Also doesn't like cigarettes because of the same reasons as alcohol.
-Doesn't like spicy food. It burns her but not in the way she likes.
-Likes comfy clothes and light colours.
-Prefers rainy days.