Yūna's Unnamed Husband {Happy Sugar Life}

Canon facts:
-He is the second character that doesn't have a name.
-Was an alcoholic and abuser.
-Was born and raised in an unloved family and doesn't love anyone.
-His own father hated him.
-He raped Yūna so she got pregnant and his father forced him to marry her.
-Was rarely home.
-Got killed by Yūna after she abandoned her second child (Shio) in the ally.

Headcanon:
-My name for him would be Toshiro Kōbe.
-He have his beauty after his mother.
-Due to being in richest family his parents didn't care much about him.
-A prefect family was just a picture.
-His parents marriage was buisness marriage to fuse two big corporations.
-His mother was rarely home, she prefered to do other stuff than being with her own son or husband she didn't even loved.
-His dad wasn't there either. He was busy man that didn't show much love to anyone.
-He has to be born because family had to have someone to pass business to.
-But due to him being alone all life he didn't growed up to being good.
-He was verbaly abused for bad grades.
-His dad wanted him to be the best to pass him corporation after his death.
-Due to being abused and unloved he started to miss school, hanging out with his 'friends', party a lot, drinking alcohol and sometimes even doing drugs.
-He was doing everything to piss off his dad. Precing, tattoos, everything.
-When he was 14 his mom passed away.
-But he didn't cared much.
-He didn't wanted to marry Yūna simply because he didn't wanted to be like his dad.
-He didn't wanted to be in unloved family with people he doesn't even love.
-This is why he was rarely home.
-Drinking alcohol after his marriage was bigger deal than before. He was drinking everyday.
-Didn't cared about Yūna or Asahi (his firstborn) because he simply didn't love her nor their child.
-He knew it will end this way.
-He saw how his parents forced marriage was and he knew he will grow into a man he hated the most.
-But due to being drunk almost every minute of his life he didn't cared about those thoughts or about trying to be better.
-When his dad died he taked all the money and throw it all on the perties. He was at home once during this period just to abuse Yūna and rape her again.
-Then Shio was born.
-After he came back he saw Shio but didn't even cared about if it's his or how she is, is she a girl or a boy, is she healthy, he didn't cared.
-And this is when hell starts.
-Yūna stoped being so much fun to him so he started to focus with his abuse on Asahi.
-It didn't changed when Yūna leaved with Shio leaving Asahi with him.
-He didn't even cared that she leaved.
-He was buying alcohol for money from selling mostly everything in the house.
-He didn't cared much about food.
-The most important was to drink.
-Well if Yūna wouldn't kill him he would die anyway due to many failures in his body because of alcohol, bad diet and not drinking water his body needed.
-In conclusion he is human raised to be pure evil he was. He lived and died as evil.