Going On a Date, That's Not Actually a Date

"Did you guys see fucking Nate got arrested?!" I yelled in a harsh whisper, which I wasn't sure why I was, we were far enough from the school. Not to mention it's not like it was some actual fucking secret, every one knew.

"Yeah. That was some heavy shit." Jules look over at Rue, as if giving her a look but I chose to ignore it. Nate fucking Jacob, arrested for physical assault, on Maddy. Guess I know what he did after he dragged her off at the carnival.

"Serves him right." It was blunt but I didn't care. I never really cared for him anyways, not like we were friends. They hummed, walking in the store with me.

"Hey Fez." I smiled at him as he glanced at all of us, his eyes lingering on Rue a second before looking back at me.

"Sup, kid?" I shrugged a shoulder looking back at the cooler as I heard buzzing.

"What the fuck is that?" Fez looked back, the other two doing the same.

"Ash just givin' someone a tat." I raised a brow at this, making my way over to watch. Ashtray and I haven't talked about what happened at the carnival, and I wasn't exactly in a rush to get into that conversation. The guy stood up from the chair just as I stepped up to the cooler door. He glanced back at me, turning back to talk to Ashtray for a bit before making his way out. I stepped to the side, watching him leave as I looked over at Rue and Jules as they made their way closer. Rue shrugged at Jules, walking in the cooler, Jules and I deciding to follow after her.

"The fuck you want?" He glanced at all three of us, his eyes flickered at my torso.

"That's mine." I looked down, forgetting I was wearing his sweatshirt. I grinned at him witfully.

"Mine now." He rolled his eyes, looking back at Rue as she plopped herself down on the chair.

"Yo. Give me a tat." He titled his head at her unamused, rolling his eyes once more as he messed with the tattoo gun. He changed the needle, messing with something on the table before turning to her.

"What and where." She held out her bottom lip.

"Rules." He nodded, flipping down the goggles he had on the top of his head, getting to work immediately. I don't think I've noticed he was a lefty before. I watched intently as he finished the tattoo quickly, listening to the music that played in the back round. He pulled back, putting the gun down as he held a mirror in front of her. Proud of his work.

 Proud of his work

"Yo. Looks good." She groaned slightly at the pain, as they both looked at Jules beside me.

"You ready?" Yo, where the fuck was I, when they decided this?

"Um..." I looked at Jules, laughing as she looked at Rue almost horrified.

"How bad does it hurt?" You could tell she was reluctant.