Randy Headcannons 🥰🥰🥰

You don't get aesthetic font 😟😟

He  seems like the kinda guy that believes in lucky clothes. Like that one nasty ass cartoon character that dosent was his one pair of socks, yeah that's Randy.

That one item believe it or not is his socks.

Mainly for luck (a little bit to keep phonegingi away.)

Listens to LoveJoy because he likes it a lot. I mean a lot ( cue sex cells in my headphones)

Dropped out of college because who doesn't

Watched his mom have sex-

Moving on😃😃

My spacing is horrible 🥳🥳

He HATES rain

So much to where he has put up anti rain posters.

There's one goose he befriended and dosent beat up. He named it Randy Jr.

His one child he would never have😍😍😍

I feel like he would also listen to lemon demon😟😟 same buster

Especially The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.

He would go to like clubs and pay his hard earned money. Just to listen to music. He would just sit with his ear up to the speaker and other people would be like 🧍‍♀️🧍🏼🧍🏼🧍‍♀️.

I feel like he would extremely good at the flute, and he would think of playing it for the public and like making money. But then he decided that would be cringe

He can relate to the song One Day by LoveJoy on another level for some odd reason. Same 😕

He had an Emo phase-

He hates peeling off bandaids so that fuck face bandaids has and will stay on for years and years.

He seems like the kind of guy to climb into that one basketball arcade thing and just grab the balls🤨🤨 and just throw them over and over.

One time he just sat in the net for a entire day and kids complained. 

So when he eventually tried to get out he was stuck.
😌😌😌 guess what happened next😗😗

He has a basketball net in and ally way😋😋😋

That's all ok?