Randy Angst :(

Based off the song Devil Town by Cavetown.
Dunno if this is cannon or not lol
You decide if there haves phone heads

Basically...
Underline =Lyrics
Bold= Story

TW: Swearing, mentions of depression, mentions of pregnancy, arguing, lemme know if there's anything else
You said something dumb again

There fighting again dad was yelling at mom and he called her dead mother a whore. I don't know what that word means but it's made mom really mad.

She's mad, at least that's what they say

Mom is screaming at him I can't hear much through my closed door but I can make out a few words. " YOU ARE A STUPID ARROGANT BITCH" She yelled

One months later

Mom and Daddy aren't in love. That's fine, I'll settle for two birthday's

They stopped fighting and everything was peaceful for about two weeks or so, then they called me down stairs and they sat on opposite sides of the table.

"Randy sweetheart we need to talk about a few things" my mom said holding my hand. I knew something was up, I hadn't failed any tests
lately. So what could this be about.

"Me and your mother have decided to get a divorce." My dad said with a glance towards my mom, things have changed. When I was like 7 they were so in love, in fact they went on a lot of dates. But now I'm 10 and they don't seem to care.

"Ok!?" I was so pissed off they finally divorce after the damage was already done? "Took you long enough." I grumble sliding off the chair.

"Randy ple-" My mom started

I had already slammed the door.

At least double birthdays is cool.

Devil Town is colder in the summer time

I'm about 12 now and staying with my dad in Newsprings had been a nightmare. I have to stay with my dad. And his dumb girlfriend Lillie.

I'll lose my mind at least 1000 times  (pretend there's and underline there.)

Lillie just kicked me again! And her daughter who's 15 I- HER AND HER BOYFRIEND NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Hold my hand tight well make it another night

Im 13 today and the only person that's cares is my best friend Oliver Swift. He lives here with his aunt and uncle and we're inseparable. He got me some Pokémon and crystals. I thanked him and we spent all day.
But my anger issues are getting worse.

I still get a little scared of something new

My mom got sent to prison so I completely moved here. Great. At least I get to see Oliver here. But I'm going into eighth grade so new school new people. Also more Lillie :/

But I feel a little safer when I'm with you. PRETEND THATS UNDERLINED TOO.

Oliver's aunt and uncle heard about my situation and they let me stay over at Oliver's a lot there like family at this point.

Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know your falling with me too.

My older sister got pregnant. And I stated to get more depressed. It's not as sad because one of the reasons in depressed is suffering too. God what am I thinking.

We're all dead in devil town

Schools sucks ass tbh I'm also finally 15. So I can almost start driving and drive away from my shit life.

That's fine, cause nothings gonna scare us now.
My sister and her boyfriend had a baby, she's ok. But we had a tornado. I've gone through everything now.

We're all in our dressing gowns
I've started high school today and the dress code it strict it's almost like uniforms. Me and Oliver have all of our classes together at least we still have each other.

Mines white and stripey yours is green and brown.

Today was school picture day, and we actually dressed decent.

I forgot my name again, I think that's something worth remembering.

Oliver got into a car wreck today, and he now has a hard time remembering things. At this point he responds to one of my friends nickname for him: Olive man I hope he'll be ok.

Spiders in your favorite shoes
(99% sure that's the lyric)

My dad went through my closet today. Threw out all of my child hood memories.

Just leave them, because there not scared of you.

I'm 16 today and my dad gave me my moms old car. Today is the day I leave this dump hole, and Oliver's coming with me.

Devil town is colder in the summer time.
Been driving for three days Oliver has been doing much better with his memory. I told my parents I'm leaving and a Oliver told his aunt and Uncle. So I hope they don't call the police on us. I brought my family's whole stock of food and $179 dollars with me. No to mention all my clothes. And Oliver brought $300 too. So we're gonna rent a campsite and put up our tent.

I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times.
I've been away for around a year now. Me and Oliver have also started dating. I've also found a stable job but money is still tight.

Hold my hand tight, well make it another night.

Im 18 now. And life has gotten easier.  After being kicked out of our campsite, we found our friend Karen after graduation, moved to the city were in, so we lived with her until we could afford a house.

I still get a little scared of something new, but I feel a little safer when I'm with you.

I start at my new job today and boy I'm scared. Oliver works at the place right next to me though so we can get lunch together.

Falling doesn't feel so bad when I know your falling with me too.

I'm 20 today and life is way better, I've gotten back in contact with my mom and me and Oliver and Karen own a business together!

HOLY SHIT THIS SUCKS ASS TBH BUT I FINALLY HAVE SOMETHING OUT!!!

I SAID I WOULD ERITE WHILE I DROVE ACROSS THE DAMN COUNTRY BUT GUESS HOE MUCH I WROTE?

N O T H I N G.

But anyways I didn't feel like finishing the song and I hope you enjoyed

Bye-

Zanna

Word count: 1058