The Glimps

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Gabriel D'Angelo's P.O.V.

As expected he did not intend to spend the rest of his night here.

"Its almost midnight chan just stay" i sleepily remind him as he gather his things, halos kakatigil lang din ng blizzard and its fudging freezing outside what if he gets hypotermia or something.

This guy really.

"I'll be back tomorrow" he said as he started putting on his shoes.

He straighten up finally meeting my gaze "lock all your doors and sleep" i nodded knowing i wont be able to change his mind no matter what i say.

"Drive safely" i softly said as he hold the knob ready to twist it open.

He nodded and look at me once last time before opening the door and quickly stepping out. He didnt even look back agad niya ng sinara ang pinto but despite that i still shiver because the little cold air the slip through the door the moment he open it.

With a little i turn on my heel to head to my room habang napapailing nalang, he's the most stubborn guy i have ever met, i already locked up earlier when he was cleaning the dishes.

He insisted on doing so.

I halt on my step midway on the stairs when i notic salem just sitting down on the end of the stairs facing the way to the door, i cant help but to smile softly at the sight.

He might act tough and distant around chandler but i know he was getting use to his company and presence already "Come on sal he said he'll be back tomorrow" i told him softly while tapping my thighs using my palm to get his attention.

He whine "Arf! Arf!" I got startled when he suddenly bark before looking at me and climbing down the stairs as well.

My eyes still wide when he was now a step behind me "you startled me!" i told in a hush whisper, catching my cause i felt like i just got a heart attack from that.

He whine and nudge my hand using his nose kaya medyo nakalma nadin ako, i rub his head while saying this in my head alam na alam mo talaga kung pano ako pakalmahin.

With a smile we both continue on our journey back to my room.

I allow him to climb on my bed and lay beside me when he gave me those puppy eyes that i can never resist.

With a smile on my lips i fell asleep with one my arm is wrap around salem.

Atleast he keeps me warmer.
_________________________________________

I was getting ready to go out when saktong paglabas ko ng pinto yun namang paghinto ng isang kotse sa labas ng bahay ko.

Agad sumilay ang ngiti sa labi ko remembering who owned this black sleek car.

When the engine turned off he stepped off of his car with a... a basket of fruits? On his hand.

We meet half way "good morning aga mo ah" bati ko sa kanya. Its just around 7 am doesn't he have ant duty to attend to?

"Here some of my men picked it from our land" sagot nya instead of greeting me back, typical chandler.

Napailing nalang ako na may ngiti sa labi not least offended by his lack of words.