The First

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Chandler Alexander's P.O.V.

"I do not want a c section pwede ba wag ka makulit? Ikaw ba manganganak ha!!" She screech out in anger.

I can feel my anger reaching its limit as we continue to argue about how dangerous normal birth would be not only for her but for our son as well.

Does she have no ounce of care about our child?

I grab her by her arm gripping on it tightly, my eyes hard and burning with anger gaze down at her. "You will do it. Wag mo ko hihintaying magalit cassandra" madiin at puno ng galit at pagbabanta kong saad sa kanya.

She will not risk the life of our son, not on my watch.

Her eyes reflect fear, wincing as she tried to pull her arm back from my hold.

"I gave everything to you cassandra, if any pain was inflicted on my son just because of your stubborness i will make sure you pay. Do you understand me?" My voice hard and cold, promising.

"Answer me!" I hiss out as i tried to push down all the anger inside me, i will not hurt her, i will never do so as long as i can stop myself, i wont. She's still my wife and a woman.

But if she intentionally harm my child, it would be a different thing to deal with.

"Y-yeah" as soon as i heard her answer i let go of her as gentle as i can.

She looks at me as if she were a prey under my gaze.

I turn my back on her, walking towards the door to give her the room to fix herself.

As soon as i step out of the room my eyes immediately found carter. Leaning on the wall with a serious look on his face.

"Be on guard" i told him firmly, his eyes harden undestanding the situation.

"Ill take care of my nephew" it was a promise i appreciate.

I gave him a firm nod before heading towards the room i often stay in to think. I need some time alone.

Despite wanting to be away from her, i cannot do so, i need to make sure that i'll be here once her water broke which will happen in just few days.

I open and the door and step inside letting it close behind me with a little force.

An empty room greets me.

I run my fingers through my hair as i let out a sigh, happiness huh? Is this what happiness is, my queen? Do i look happy to you?

I unbotton my polo as i made my way to the bed,

I slump down on it as my frustration became evident, what the hell is this life?
_________________________________________

"Father, mother" i both greeted them with nothing sort of like any welcoming greeting, just a firm nod like how i was thought.

"How long have she been inside? Hows my grandchild does he look like he fits enough to be an alexander?" mother ask so formal like it was just another talk about how a mission goes.

It was maddening.

Don't she have any sort of emotions to show to her grandson? Was it always about business?