Chapter 1

"RUN!" Zayn whisper-yells to his husband, while running out of the villa from the Kardashians. Liam tries to stand up but falls because he has a bruised ankle. Zayn runs to Liam and picks him up in bridal style and runs to the front door, straight to the street and jumps in the car with Liam on his lap, while Louis races away. "Do you have the money?" Harry asks when Louis suddenly stops the car. "Yeah, we have it." Zayn says while showing the bag full of money. Few seconds later, the door opens, and Perrie practically runs in the car, then Jade on Perrie her lap and Leigh-Anne as the last one and sits down on Niall his lap. Niall and Leigh-Anne have nothing going on, they're just very close friends. Louis races away while Jade takes care of Liam his ankle. When they arrive at their secret place, they all get out and Zayn picks Liam again up in bridal style. Once they get inside, Niall takes the 5 money bags and starts to count the money since he's the computer expert. It was already dark outside, and Niall was still counting the money. "What do we do next?" Perrie asks when she walks in the living room and sits down on the couch next to Jade. "75 MILLION!!!" Niall suddenly screams. Louis and Liam both jump up from shock. "NIALL WHY THE FOOK DO YOU EVEN SCREAM HERE WHILE WE ARE LITERALLY IN THE SAME HOUSE, YOU LITTLE SHI- "Louis is cut off by Harry's lips on his own. "You were screaming by yourself, Lou." Harry says and Louis immediately calms down. "Ni, get your fat ass down here and tell us why you were screaming." Leigh-Anne says while giggling. "We did it." Niall says calmly when he enters the room. "We did what?" Jade asks in complete confusion. "We stole 75 million from the Kardashians." He says while a smile gowns on his face. They all start cheering, while Louis just stands there and has his cute smile on and is very proud. Then Zayn stands up. "Who's going with me tonight?" he asks, while fixing his hair. Liam stands up and walks to Zayn. "Me", he smiles. They all agree for coming with Zayn and Perrie stands up and is about to walk upstairs until Leigh-Anne stops her. "We're not going to the casino only to play poker and to get drunk, right?" she says, while looking at Zayn. Zayn nods. "she's right, guys, l have a drugs meeting at 9 o'clock, with a guy named Luke Hemmings. But first, sit down." They all sit down, and Zayn opens a PowerPoint he made earlier that day. "So, this is Luke." He shows a picture of a guy with a lip piercing and a blonde quiff. "He's about to meet me at the entrance with three other guys, Ashton Irwin, Calum Hood, and Michael Clifford. Niall and Louis, you two will walk separately inside, like you don't know each other. Leigh-Anne and Harry, you two will walk inside via the side door, there will be a guy called Ed Sheeran, and he will let you in since he knows me, and I already showed a picture of you two. Perrie and Jade, you two will walk inside via the entrance, like you're two best friends who just wants to party. Liam, you're coming with me." They all nod and head upstairs to change.

Zayn was the first one who was back downstairs on the couch with his phone in his hand. He is wearing a salmon pink suit with a white shirt underneath and has pull on all his piercings. The next one who comes downstairs is Leigh-Anne. She's wearing a black dress with black high heels and is wearing dark lipstick. Then, Liam comes downstairs and Zayn's jaw drops. He is wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie with black shoes. "You look beautiful, babe." He says and pecks Liam on the lips. "Thanks, you look beautiful as well." Liam smiles and sits down on the couch next to Zayn. Jade is the next one who comes in the room and again, everyone jaws drop open. Jade is wearing a turquoise dress with a deep v-line. She's wearing golden heels and has neutral make up on. Then Louis comes down. He did his hair in a quiff and is wearing a black suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. Then Niall comes down. He's wearing grey pants, his sunglasses, a simple white shirt, and black shoes. The next one is Harry who comes downstairs. He's wearing black pants with a blue shirt which is halve open. He's also wearing his cross necklace and black shoes. The last one who comes down is Perrie and everyone their jaws drop. She's wearing a kind of leatherjacket that forms on her tights into a dress. She's also wearing black shoes and red lipstick. "Wow" Niall suddenly says. Everyone laughs and we head to the casino with the limousine.

Once they arrive, Leigh-Anne and Harry walk hand in hand inside via the side door. Niall and Louis walk in next separately via the front door. Jade and Perrie get out the car and link their arms as they go inside. Few seconds later, Liam receives a message from Perrie that the guys are already waiting. Zayn gets out of the car and takes Liam's hand as they go to the entrance, their fingers intertwined. "Luke Hemmings?" Luke turns around and looks at Zayn. "Zayn, Zayn Malik. This is my husband Liam Payne. I had one of you guys at the phone, but I forgot who." Zayn says while shaking the four boys their hands. "It was me, hi, my name is Ashton Irwin." "Let's go inside" Luke says and they go inside. Liam immediately sees Jade talking to Louis and Harry and Leigh-Anne whispering to each other while looking at the direction from Liam and Zayn. Liam keeps looking for Niall and Perrie but can't see them anywhere, so he decides to text Perrie.

Liam: where r u ?

Perrie: Sucking Niall's dick :D

Suddenly, Liam looks up and sees Calum walking somewhere, so he texts everyone in the group.

Liam: Guys, Calum is heading somewhere, keep an eye out on him

Perrie: Coming

Niall: Coming

Louis: I just want to pee in peace!! Is that so much too ask?

Liam looks up and sees Zayn handing XTC to Luke and he receives 1 million pounds back. After a long chat, Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum say their goodbyes and leave the casino, which makes the others immediately comes back and sits down next to Zayn and Liam. Liam is about to say something when he feels a pair of lips on his neck and he knows that it's Zayn so he let him do. He looks at Zayn and lifts Zayn's chin with his finger and kisses him full on the lips, which makes Zayn smirks again his lips and kisses back full passion and lust. "Let's go to the bathroom." He says. Zayn nods and stands up and takes Liam's hand in his. They walk to the closest bathroom and locks the door, once they're inside and checked if there's someone else. Liam pins Zayn against the wall and kisses him passionately and full lust (and you know what comes next). Half an hour later, they go back to the others and sit down next to them. After a lot of drinking, smoking and stealing, they all leave the casino and go to the limousine.

~couple of days later~

Harry and Leigh-Ann comes home and they burst in laughter. "Oh, come on guys, don't be so silly and do something" Harry says once he stops laughing. "Like what? Listening to your stories and stuff?" Jade sassily says. "Uhm guys, I don't think that's a good idea..." Niall says when he comes running down the stairs. "And why not?" Jade says almost angry. "Because I saw on CCTV that the cops are on their way here and will be here in exactly 2 minutes and 34 seconds!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys, what do you think about my first chapter? And sorry for the cliffhanger. Love y'all.

Xoxo J