Older Brother Ticci Toby x Younger Brother Reader (Creepypasta)

Toby Pov

I looked after M/N well and made sure no one in the mansion killed or hurt him because if they did they had me to deal with and no one wanted to awaken a mad Toby as Jeff learned that very well as he dared to hurt him with his knife he ended up in a coma for a month after I beat him up. Luckily for him my hatchets were out of reach. However one thing I hated his room was nowhere near mine so at night I stayed awake wondering if he was fine and I did check every 10 minutes just to see him sleeping peacefully.

Closing my eyes ready for sleep to take me and as soon as their closed I see a building on fire M/N stood right there looking right at me but his expression wasn't right as I walked towards him calling his name but he was crying, that's when I notice the cuts on his body someone had hurt him, Don't tell me Jeff did it again "please don't kill me" I hear his shaking voice making me look at him confused but as I lift my hatchets losing control of my movements bringing them down on him.

I don't stop there as I continue to cut his body until I snap out of it reaching for his body but his dead, cold eyes staring at me haunting me. I scream waking up checking my surroundings seeing I was in my room making me relax but as I remembered his eyes I get up running to his room seeing it empty. Running around the mansion until I bump into someone knocking them to the ground seeing it was M/N who was now wearing his drink "I'm so sorry M/N, are you okay?" "I'm fine" helping him up I make him a new drink as he happily drinks on it "why are you up?" "n-no reason" "a nightmare then" I nodded as he smiles taking my hands in his" everything is fine Toby I'll be here to save you"