Big Brother Aoba x Younger Sister Reader (DMMD)

@Frumminnit

Aoba Pov

I had been trying to convince my sister Y/N to come visit after she decided to study abroad after they emailed her wanting her to join that she was happy after it was her dream coming true but I hated to admit I was lonely without her as didn't really have time to face time me or text anymore always busy doing something but after weeks and weeks of wanting to see her and convincing her she agreed with a sigh telling me only for week but that's all I needed.

Running around the house making sure everything was perfect for even making the others help as they were confused but I told them my younger sibling would be staying with me so they agreed wanting to make a good impression. As soon as everything was clean she came in looking around and teased me for tidying for once turning red in embarrassment I decided to introduce her to them as they were poilite to her welcoming her as she was the same.

But as the evening went on Jessica showed up who was my other sister she came in smiling but frowned when she saw Y/N "why is she here?" "I wanted to her come and see us" "wait she?!" the others shouted looking surprised as I sigh and look at Y/N who's expression was blank "you really should starting acting more female Y/N you are a girl after all otherwise everyone is going to think your a guy" I go to defend her but Y/N beats me to it "I can act as I please just because I'm not a spoiled princess who enjoys make up and dresses, doesn't mean I'm not a girl!"

With that she runs out as I follow her hugging her tightly as Koujaku follows me "don't let her get to your Y/N you know what she's like" "I know but it get to me sometimes just because I don't like things like a normal girl does" "listen it doesn't matter I mean look at me I look like a girl but I'm not" she smiles nodding her head hugging me tighter "thank you Aoba"