Rings for his finger

Two years had passed, Sam had turned 69.
They were getting married in the kings castle, a triple wedding with shrek, Fiona, Donkey and dragon.

They had to get a very custom special ring to fit muffs finger, because it was square shaped, but his voluptuous teeth made up for the excess costs... but the muffin man felt one ring was a symbol of her lack of love.. he deeply desired more.. he wanted her to express her passion by enticing his affection through creation... proof she could craft a delightful ring out of.... Ginger bread. What more loving thing could one desire...?Sam had generously given Mufffffffy a gingerbread necklace, of which of dropped to the floor; the utter abomination; the absurdity; the nerve similar to a vile gutter donkey ... they had separated for 2 loooooooooooooooooooong minutes as a result of his lack of sincerity and appreciated. As a result of the disgrace he caused for her, She felt that she was not yet ready for the name nor the risks of the glorious title held by the wife of the one and only...... muffin man.

She arrive at the oven and took a deep gasp, sucking in all the vivacious air, allowing her lungs to pulsate as her toe hairs twitch in the smell of burnt gingers.

Suddenly a jiggletonny woman jumped out of the bin and screeched super loud.

Sam went a baked a hazelnut cookie ring, and almond cookie ring and a gingerbread  ring. It was superbly astonishingly brilliant.

On the day of the mattress testing for their new box, Sam did 48.3 back flops, and then flipped onto two bees knees, as one knee without bees would of been an atrocity to devotion, and mufflie pie shall not settle for such disgust.

"Will you resume the wedding my wiggly wiggly wuffly wuffly snuggly snuggly cutie wutie baby cake avocado mustache munching pie"

"Yes my beautiful blue leaflet"
Muffin reached his spindley fingers into sams hair and pulled out the almond ring. He was allergic to almond on his green toe, but wore it anyway, and allowed the toe to turn yellow.

He treats his lady like the fabulous woman she is of course, so gifts her the most exquisite ring made of tin foil. Sam collapses backwards, and forgives his past transgressions of dropping the past jewels.  Muffin tops whispers sweets words of clarity

"Bubbbbly chips, I never cancelled the wedding ? Maybe you did, not me, I'm the one who messed up silly goosie moosie"

They stared into each others iris's and wormed out of the mattress shop.