Chapter 7

Mishka's  Pov,

I can't even tell you guys how lucky I am! Not only I got an understanding husband but also the best in-laws you will wish for. Mom don't even let me do any household works. I'm not that much of a good cook I just know the basics. Well I tried making Biriyani one day but miserably failed in doing so but still they supported me. I was very upset on that day but then Dad went & brought a tub of my favorite ice-cream just to cheer me up and lift my mood. I'll surely learn to cook their favorite cuisines & definitely Biriyani. Why biriyani? well it's his favorite.

Oh! I have totally forgotten to tell you guys few days back we have celebrated our 6 months anniversary. In these 6 months we got to know each other so well. Living  with a person can be difficult we do have our fair share of disagreements but at the end of the day we end up saying sorry to each other 😌. 

Though we haven't shared our feelings to each other but I have irrevocably fallen in love with my husband. Why I'm being shy in confessing my feelings to him?  It's 21st century, girl's can totally make the first move. Yeah let me plan a surprise for him. I just need a little bit help from Kabir & Dev bhai. Kabir bhai is my protective older brother & Dev bhai is my dessert partner, both of us are sweet tooths. You know Dev bhai & Aakash jiju are cousins. So now we are a group of 7. Anaya is the bubbliest kindest soul I have ever came across. She was so happy when I got married to Ahan. Now that Kiya joined us, we make the perfect trio but we want to add the fourth member we keep pestering Kabir bhai to get married 😁. 

But for now my only focus is to plan a surprise and confess my feelings to Ahan.

Mishka is cute! Isn't she? What do you guys think?

Precap: To be continued. 

IF YOU GUYS ARE LIKING THE STORY THEN PLEASE FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT , CLICK ON THE STAR BUTTON⭐ & COMMENT DOWN BELOW.

Yours faithfully,

Aesthetic Bloomer🤍