20

"Maybe I'd better go home..."

"What? No, Bin," drawled the second boy. "Be my guest today."

Bin reluctantly nodded and sat down, watching Min preparing the food. He didn't know why but Dongmin's back comforted him, it was slowly moving, those broad shoulders were moving up and down. The view was so soothing. Bin looked at other things there and the atmosphere was so calming, that he didn't feel alone. If not Dongmin, he'd be now sitting in his dark kitchen at home, trying to find anything to eat.

"Thank you," suddenly said Bin.

"For what?" Dongmin asked, fully involved in cooking.

"For bringing me here."

"Not a big deal."

"It is, for me," said Bin, nervously fiddling with his fingers.

Dongmin left the food on the cook and sat down in front of Bin.

"Why are you like this?"

"What do you mean?"

"So timid and cute."

Bin blinked several times before saying anything. "Wh- what?"

"You really are. Still don't understand how such a fragile person can be that strong."

Bin didn't know what to say again but it wasn't necessary. The food in the pan began to sizzle and Dongmin got up again.

No one told me I'm fragile but you...

Dongmin served the food and Bin saw pasta with chicken and mushrooms in front of him.

"You said you loved this but haven't eaten for so long, so I thought you'd like that. I cooked the chicken yesterday, you can eat it, don't worry."

Bin wanted to thank Dongmin but a lump in his throat appeared which didn't let him speak.

"Let's eat then," continued Min as he sat down with cutlery in his hands. For the first two minutes, Bin kept staring at his food and wanted to cry so bad.

"You don't want it?" asked worried Dongmin. "What do you want? I can cook or buy."

The first tear dropped from Bin's eyes. Dongmin instantly got up, pushing back the chair with the back of his knees, and jumped up to the guy, squatting down to look into his eyes. He put his head on Bin's cheek and brushed it with his thumb in order to wipe those tears away.

"What happened?"

"You do so much for me."

"It's not a reason to cry."

"At first, I feel embarrassed as soon as we came here because my house isn't that nice. And now you take care of me. I'm just thankful because I feel so lonely after coming back from school. Every morning I get up and I find myself alone. I can't stop thinking about the purpose of my life. I like being with my friends because they always support me and cheer me up. I feel like I don't deserve them because out of people, they chose me? Why? I'm sorry," finished Bin and cried out loud because he couldn't hold back his tears. Dongmin was still brushing the boy's cheeks with his fingers, after what he finally hugged him.

When Bin was able to calm down and the embrace loosened, the boys started eating.

"I feel more embarrassed right now. I'm not as strong as you think."

"You are. Strong people always carry a huge burden on their shoulders. Don't worry about what happened. Finish your food and we'll go to my room."

Bin looked up at the boy.

"Yes, my room. What did you think? That I'd let you go? No. It's dangerous. You'll sleep here today."

"They'll find out that I stayed here and when I'll go home tomorrow, they'll meet me somewhere. What then? You'll suggest me to stay here again? And it'll last forever?"

"We'll come up with something. But let's not think of it for at least one evening. Let's watch a movie?"

"What about homework?"

"Right... so sad we can't forget about it too today."

Bin only scoffed. "You're being childish again."

"What!?" Dongmin sulked. "I just want a rest."

"Then who will write an analysis for literature?"

"That's the only thing we need to do today?"

"Yes."

"What? One subject?"

"Yes."

"Then let's start now to be free later." Dongmin jumped happily.

People think he's cold-blooded and only thinks about studying. But he's just like me or any other student who also can be sad, happy, tired, and... cute.

————————————————————————
I like writing this story so much, I love these cute relationships between binwoo... I hope you feel their bond too.

Thanks for reading <3