31

"I'll come to get my things later today. And I'll return your tee."

"What happened, Bin?"

Since Bin was walking faster, Dongmin couldn't keep up with him. Min decided to let the boy be and decided to wait for him to come in the evening.

About the evening. It was almost 8 pm when someone knocked on the door. It was Bin. He came with a bag and a tee in his hands.

As soon as Dongmin opened the door, he saw his friend on the threshold. Bin's gaze was piercing and rather cold.

"It's yours." Bin handed him the tee.

"Will you tell me what happened?" asked Dongmin.

"No," Bin replied, dryly, and pressed the tee to Dongmin's chest as if making the boy finally take it.

"Why no? Maybe I can help?"

"Have you ever doubted your feelings?" Moon Bin suddenly asked.

"What are you talking about? My brother turned out to be not the one I knew and loved." Min frowned.

"I'm not talking about family. I'm talking about-" Bin stopped talking, pursing his lips.

"What? Tell me." Dongmin moved aside and gestured for the boy to come in.

Bin sighed, put his head down, and entered the house. The familiar warmth welcomed him. He made a few steps and started speaking again: "If someone told you that you seem to be in love with your friend, what would you do?"

As Min heard it, his eyes started traveling on the floor. The boy started thinking about that situation.

"But if someone else notices, why that person can't?" The older one asked as he spread his hands.

"Because he has never thought of it."

"Why?"

"Because- I don't know..." Bin sighed as he put his head down.

"So... he isn't sure about his feelings?" Dongmin's eyebrows met and rose.

"No. Because he has never thought of it and now he suddenly hears that from several people."

"Several people? Then maybe he is in love." the older one said with a touch of questioning form.

"What if another person doesn't like him back?"

"You'll never know until you ask them."

"What if that person wouldn't like to be friends anymore?" Bin looked at his friend once again, and his eyes showed the full universe that started sparkling from honesty and bewilderment.

"Nothing you can do about it," Dongmin said, sadly.

"But they're friends! And became close enough. He doesn't want to lose a friend."

"Well, that's..."

"Yes, it's complicated." Bin sat down on a chair and fiddled with the bag in his hands.

"You like someone?" Dongmin asked as he sat down near the boy.

"What?" Bin raised his head. He panicked, but he tried to hide it.

"You look sad today. That 'he' and 'him' that we mentioned, was it you?"

"I-" Bin was uncertain so he hesitated.

"It's okay. You may keep it to yourself. I prepared your things, so let me bring them."

Dongmin stood up and went to his room while Bin was sitting there, trying to understand what he should do now.

"Thank you," said the younger when Min brought his clothes and other stuff. "See you tomorrow," he concluded.

"Sure." And Min closed the door.

Bin left, but not from Dongmin's head. All that evening he kept thinking of the boy. After that question: "If someone told you that you seem to be in love with your friend, what would you do?" he also started thinking about it, and his heartbeat increased when he remembered Bin, how cute and fragile he is. His sad face made Dongmin even sadder.

Does he like someone?

Min couldn't stop thinking about it. In the end, he decided to find at least one of Bin's friends and have a little chat.

You

Hi, it's Dongmin from your class. May
I ask something about Bin?
10:08 PM

MHappy

Hi. Not sure I can answer but go ahead
10:10 PM

You

Does he like someone?
Seen
10:10 PM

Myungjun?
Seen
10:15 PM

MHappy

Sorry, even if he does, I can't tell you
10:15 PM

You

If? So you don't know exactly? Or...?
10:15 PM

MHappy

HE doesn't know exactly
10:16 PM

You

Oh...
Seen
10:16 PM

Sad Dongmin locked his phone and put it down, but another notification came.

MHappy

Why are you asking?
10:17 PM

You

He asked me something, and I think
he talked about himself
10:17 PM

MHappy

What did he ask?
10:17 PM

And Dongmin told MJ shortly what happened.

MHappy

He needs some time
10:24 PM

You

I know... I know
Seen
10:24 PM

Min locked the phone. This time ultimately. The conversation was over. So Dongmin went to bed earlier today.

————————————————————————
Okay, we're going somewhere.

Thanks for reading <3